any way to mass update the original price from the retails values ?

i'd hate to go in and have to edit 100+ sets for original purchase price, when all of them except a few were retail priced when i bought it :)

Currently, I don't think that there is a feature like this, but if you bring it up with Jeff or Ed they will no doubt consider it.

Personally, I buy very few sets at regular price.

A reason why this is not already a feature could be that the retail price varies from store to store. For example, TRU could be selling a set for $59.99 while Target or Walmart is selling it for $44.99, so since there are so many stores and possible prices, the simplest way is really just to enter it in the long way.

:^)

i'd hate to go in and have to edit 100+ sets for original purchase price, when all of them except a few were retail priced when i bought it :)

Hello...No, it is something people will have to do manually. Most people who use this option pay non retail prices for sets. Question is...why are you paying retail? You should NEVER pay retail for a LEGO set. Every LEGO set goes on sale at some point.

i just rather have to edit a few .. most of the purchases i did in the last 12 months were lego store, majority at retail .. call it lazy :)

Purchasing at retail does make it much more difficult to make a profit. If you buy a set on sale and the set doesn't do well, then you will not lose as much than if you bought if for full retail.

For me, I have bought less than 10 sets for full retail.

Generally, for people here on Brick Picker, the rule of thumb is "Never buy at full retail"...especially at TRU!

;)