21035 - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum

Voltron

• 1 month later...
Guest TabbyBoy

Amazon UK also has these on the way at £64.99 and are expected on 01APR. No need to rush as I expect this to be discounted everywhere once it's been out a while. However, it could be a QFLL opportunity if initial supply is low. I agree, cash in on 21004 now before this better model squashes it unless you're an architecture completionist. 

1 hour ago, nolanfan34 said:

Really silly question, but what size is the box? Trying to think of a comparable Architecture "square" box like that. Anyone seen it in person?

According to Amazon's product listing, the box is 11.1 x 10.3 x 3.8 inches.  Going with those dimensions, its pretty similar to the #60122 Volcano Crawler, maybe a 1/2 inch thicker; also about 1.5" thicker than the Arctic Hellicrane.  Both of those are 11.1 x 10.3 x "y"....

Also, Louvre / Sydney / Buckingham are all 7.5 x 10.3....so this square shape (adding ~3.6 inches in "height") appears unique to the line...

Edited by thedingman5

1 hour ago, thedingman5 said:

According to Amazon's product listing, the box is 11.1 x 10.3 x 3.8 inches.  Going with those dimensions, its pretty similar to the #60122 Volcano Crawler, maybe a 1/2 inch thicker; also about 1.5" thicker than the Arctic Hellicrane.  Both of those are 11.1 x 10.3 x "y"....

Also, Louvre / Sydney / Buckingham are all 7.5 x 10.3....so this square shape (adding ~3.6 inches in "height") appears unique to the line...

Thanks. I guess I could have looked that up. I was wondering if it was as big as the sets like the Batman Movie Clayface set - sounds like yes - which is a weird size for Architecture.

On 3/19/2017 at 11:33 PM, nolanfan34 said:

Thanks. I guess I could have looked that up. I was wondering if it was as big as the sets like the Batman Movie Clayface set - sounds like yes - which is a weird size for Architecture.

Picked this up yesterday at TRU the box art is really nice and the size is different from any other Arch set a lot wider. 

IMG_4808.JPG

IMG_4807.JPG

IMG_4806.JPG

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Alright folks! Everybody needs to buy up this set.  It's already over $100 on amazon and you can still get these at B&N. I picked up two today.  There's a lot out there and this set needs to completely dry up by August in order to turn a good profit going into Q4.  There are lots out there and Columbus is flooded with them.  Call all the stores around you and have them shipped to your home store.  This is a no brainer.  Use credit card point, discounted gift cards, etc.  This set needs to disappear ASAP!

• Like 2

Alright folks! Everybody needs to buy up this set.  It's already over $100 on amazon and you can still get these at B&N. I picked up two today.  There's a lot out there and this set needs to completely dry up by August in order to turn a good profit going into Q4.  There are lots out there and Columbus is flooded with them.  Call all the stores around you and have them shipped to your home store.  This is a no brainer.  Use credit card point, discounted gift cards, etc.  This set needs to disappear ASAP!

In for 300
  • Haha 1