Daily LEGO Deals - Australia

AmazingBrix

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/15/2020 at 5:34 PM, S-man said:

Just picked up a Mining Experts Site (60188) for $80 at Target. 50% RRP so more discount than I'm used to seeing here. Catch has it for $88 but I've never bought from them before.

Bought from Catch once - Parisian Restaurant - came in a box - good start. No bubble wrap or internal protection of any kind. Wasn't damaged thankfully

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

BigW is having a Toy Mania Sale with a lot of sets discounted by 20-25% it seems. This includes USC DS, Carousel and Assembly Square. There is a virtual wait time to get in. I can't afford anything beyond a single AS, so I hope you guys some good deals :).

There is a virtual lounge where you have to wait before you get access. I guess so the site doesn't crash.

Edited by S-man
Additioanl Details

I was at 5 minute wait time for over an hour, then it pushed me back to 30 minutes. Finally got on and ALL of the bigger lego sets are sold out of the online launch stock.

Were there even any there? Did anyone else snag anything?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have a look at the Target sale? They did have(did they?) the Creator roller coaster for $360 ish. Tried to buy it but by the time i processed the payment it was gone. same with a couple other sets. Technic Ducatti and Mando battle packs. Got Doms Charger(for personal use) for $135. Definitely some stuff was more than 20%

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Brickpickers in Australia, I have finally been approved to join the Amanzon.com.au Associates program.  Over the next few weeks, I need to generate a few orders before they will grant me access to the API.  Once I am granted access, I will be able to create a feed like the one you find on the US Daily Deals.  At this time, I am not sure how often they are discounting LEGO, but will be interesting to see how it goes.  I will try to manually search for deals and post them.  Hopefully a few orders can come through and then start automating the process.  Thank you!!

LEGO® Art Andy Warhol’s Marilyn Monroe 31197 Building Kit

RRP: $199.99
Price: $160.64
You Save: $39.35 (20%)

https://amzn.to/33PzotS

LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection Las Vegas Building Kit 21047

RRP: $59.99
Price: $47.99
You Save: $12.00 (20%)

https://amzn.to/36Rx8UR

LEGO® Super Mario™ Bowser's Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set 71369 Building Kit

RRP: $149.99
Price: $108.00
You Save: $41.99 (28%)

https://amzn.to/3lFRjcx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Toys R Us have a sale on, one week to go.

Discounts are inconsistent, and many are no better the regular KMart/BigW prices, but there are definitely gems in there including some things you will never find in department stores and rarely discounted anywhere.

Highlights:

Spring Lantern Festival - $127 (20% off, hard to find at RRP, and still in stock as I type this).

Assembly Square - $299 (25% off)

Corner Garage - $229 (23%)

Architecture theme - all seem to be 30% off.

Interestingly Bobba Fet and Iron Man helmets are at $69, Tie fighter pilot and Storm Trooper (SO) at $75 (KMart regular).

Lots of good stuff sold out, but lots still going...

• Like 1