2017 BRICKPICKER LEGO RAFFLE 2.0 FOR ST. PAUL SCHOOL

Ed Mack

• 1 month later...

I will post the winning numbers as soon as I get them.  Rallyup.com should contact each winner individually.  I want every winner to PM me so we can figure out the exact shipping address and prize configuration. The secondary raffle data has to be aggregated and we will announce the contestants so there are no errors before we pull the winner.  

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

Any questions, please ask them here...

STAR WARS PACKAGE #3 W824589
      MYSTERY RAFFLE LOT (OVER 6000 PIECES) W1168530
      PICK A RETIRED SET! W4763376
      LEGO TOWN W547883
      BRICKPICKER MEMBER RAFFLE LOT W172584
      LEGO BUILDINGS W5433366
      STAR WARS PACKAGE #2 W264249
      STAR WARS PACKAGE #1 W724724
      AMAZON GIFT CARD W7818882
      LEGO VEHICLES W525658
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

I thought the raffle was at noon today (12pm is usually noon).  I had my tickets all training for a mid-day competition and they were wholly unprepared for this midnight event.  Congrats to the winners!

Same here. I demand a recount!

• Like 3

I'm sorry I was late to the game.  This year has not been kind to me.  Slow in getting to all my emails.  Glad that I was able to join in before the raffle closed off.   Got to pick from the retired sets.  Hope I got my pick in first.  I guess I should throw in a 2nd pick in case someone picked the one I want.  I haven't been on here in a while.  Thanks to this site I've been spending all my free time at the Lego Store.     I hope there was enough support to keep your school opened.

--  I too was surprised to get my email this morning.

Guest TabbyBoy

LOL - I was just one digit out on 3 of the draws which is what normally happens when I enter a raffle. Just like when the guy behind me at the post office who won £10,000 on a scratchcard on Christmas Eve. If only I bought one (which would've been the winner), but I never have! I definitely won't now as that WAS my chance.

However, LEGO just shipped 2 Caterham 7s and I only ordered 1 - it happened before with the Sea Cow. So the sun does shine out of my arse sometimes!

Congrats to the winners and glad it all went to a good cause!

Me entering the raffle gave everybody else better odds ;-)

Edited by TabbyBoy

16 minutes ago, brickelements said:

I checked all of my email folders.  Nope nada.  I can only presume Ed will be calling me personally to congratulate me on winning the raffle.

Yes I can be delusional.

The last person arrived at my office and nope no donuts...what a day I am having.

No Lego, no donuts.  Sheesh.

Well don't forget the SECONDARY LEGO RAFFLE!  I don't know if you bought $100 of tickets, but you can still donate for 6 more days.  I will throw any donations posted over the next six days into the SECONDARY LEGO RAFFLE (which includes):

• COMCON004  2009 San Diego Comic Con Display (Ahoska Tano, Clone Trooper, Mace Windu) #290 of 300
  • COMCON006  2009 San Diego Comic Con Display (Count Dooku, Asajj Ventress, General Grievous) #69 of 300
  • COMCON009   2009 San Diego Comic Con Display (Anakin Skywalker, Clone Trooper, Obi-Wan Kenobi) One of 1250
  • COMCON019   2012 San Diego Comic Con Collectible Tin (Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator) #305 of 1000

OR

• A SEALED CASE (64) OF MR. GOLD SERIES 10 COLLECTIBLE MINIFIGURES!

So for example, if a person bought $75.00 in tickets and wants to donate $25 more, you will get a ticket for this raffle that Jeff and I will run in one week.  I might even up the prizes on this one if people are interested.  We have a list of members that donated $100 or more and will be issuing numbers to people.  My son will randomly pick the winner.

On 1/8/2017 at 1:41 PM, Ed Mack said:

I want to announce a secondary raffle that will take place a week after the conclusion of the main St. Paul School LEGO raffle.  This raffle is designed to be a "thank you" for the most generous of the LEGO raffle contributors.  All a person has to do to enter this "elite" raffle is to buy $100.00 (or more) of raffle tickets before the conclusion of the LEGO raffle.  A donation of $100.00 or more will also qualify.  The $100.00 amount will be a total of all raffle ticket purchases or donations.

Upon conclusion of the primary LEGO raffle, I will aggregate the Rallyup.com data of the contributors and raffle off ONE of the packages below:

• COMCON004  2009 San Diego Comic Con Display (Ahoska Tano, Clone Trooper, Mace Windu) #290 of 300
  • COMCON006  2009 San Diego Comic Con Display (Count Dooku, Asajj Ventress, General Grievous) #69 of 300
  • COMCON009   2009 San Diego Comic Con Display (Anakin Skywalker, Clone Trooper, Obi-Wan Kenobi) One of 1250
  • COMCON019   2012 San Diego Comic Con Collectible Tin (Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator) #305 of 1000

OR

• A SEALED CASE (64) OF MR. GOLD SERIES 10 COLLECTIBLE MINIFIGURES!

They are both rare and valuable prize packages, with the potential to win a $1500.00 Mr. Gold minifigure!  The raffle will also be exclusive in nature, with potentially very few participants.  As always, if these prize packages don't interest you, we can always discuss one that would.  So good luck...Remember, it's a scientific fact that generosity makes you happier and healthier!

FOR EVERY $100.00 OF TICKETS BOUGHT, THE CONTRIBUTOR WILL RECEIVE ONE TICKET FOR THIS SECONDARY RAFFLE!!!

Thanks again to all who have participated (and will participate) in the St.Paul School LEGO raffle!!!

IMG_3081.JPG

IMG_3077.JPG

This is the SECONDARY LEGO RAFFLE.  You can still donate to enter this raffle if you did not buy $100 worth of tickets previously.  You have six days left.