Hit up my local super store today. 

Found the following at 50% off:

75132 FO battle pack

75099 Rey's speeder

75145 Eclipse fighter

70318 The glob Lobber

• Like 1

On 9/30/2017 at 10:55 PM, Forsaker said:

It's been 20% off for a while on there... I don't like that it's still available at that price... Are they flooded with it, or is it just not selling I wonder. Walmart still has a little over a hundred too -.-

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Someone on the LEGO Trains Fan Club on FB posted a screenshot of $35 60051's and $45 60052's at Walmart.ca (phone app). Not sure if that's current or old, but might be worth taking a look ....

6 hours ago, Phil B said:

Someone on the LEGO Trains Fan Club on FB posted a screenshot of $35 60051's and $45 60052's at Walmart.ca (phone app). Not sure if that's current or old, but might be worth taking a look ....

They've been up there for a couple weeks now. Probably only had 1 or 2 of each in stock as they were sold out before I noticed (I check daily).
I wish they'd take them down... that prices point just teases the bujesus  out of me! xD

Got the 42043 Arocs for 26% off at 199.99$. Amazon display the list price at 215.99$ with a 7% off of that.

Don't know if it's a good deal, but for me it is since I was looking for this set for a while. It will be a keeper for build.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jeff Mack said:

Hopefully those that follow the Canadian feed here are paying attention to the huge list of discounted sets that popped up today.  It went from like 20 to over 240.

That SW hoth set is a good deal. Haven't seen it that low before.

All the nice deals from Amazon.ca has been removed. I wonder whether it was a glitch or mistake. I was able to order them and it says preparing for shipment. Hope you guys got your fill of arocs, snow speeder, tie fighter and hoth.

15 minutes ago, Jeff Mack said:

Are there really no deals in this list for Canada?

Although Black Friday and Cyber Monday are things up here, quite frankly most of the time there might be one or two good deals in the bunch and the rest is just marketing hype. Boxing Day sales used to be good, now they're mostly hype too (and start the 24th at 7pm and last until the end of January, lol).

To me, it's no surprise it's quiet. We all read the US Daily Deals and don't feel like being embarrassed by what might constitute a good deal up here. :)

22 minutes ago, gregpj said:

Although Black Friday and Cyber Monday are things up here, quite frankly most of the time there might be one or two good deals in the bunch and the rest is just marketing hype. Boxing Day sales used to be good, now they're mostly hype too (and start the 24th at 7pm and last until the end of January, lol).

To me, it's no surprise it's quiet. We all read the US Daily Deals and don't feel like being embarrassed by what might constitute a good deal up here. :)

I thought there was excellent deals Thursday evening.  I am never in the US deals section, what are we missing!

Ps.  Why you posting when there are three Canadians in the Trivia contest?  ?

8 minutes ago, lego rules said:

I thought there was excellent deals Thursday evening.  I am never in the US deals section, what are we missing!

How bad some of our deals really are. ;)