New London Lego Shop Opening

thebrickdad

No need to queue and be first through the door since no limited exclusives that are first come first served. If there are any of those type of exclusives available they will be given away today in the preview which is invite only. Like Tabby will pop in after work when it's quieter

I got there at 20:30 after a day of sight seeing thinking we wouldn't have to queue... no such luck.

No sign of PS anywhere in the store (no other notable absences).  Plenty of JW and Scooby Doo at RRP.  Also a bucket load of the London bus promo for straight up sale (and even though the shelves were full every other person had about 2 in their arms - looks like a good souvenir set for the tourists).
They'd already sold out of the winter train set after just one afternoon.  WTS marked as new (so not really a surprise) so I expect that to be avaialble again next year.

What I couldn't get over though was the number of people with large city sets (town square, HS train) picking them up at RRP....