City 2017

exciter1

7 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Oops!

2 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

It appears that we can now have 2 pieces to complete our Bricklink'd Superman Action Comics sets more accurately.

Wait wait wait...what?

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bricklues said:

Isn't it strange for a Police to transport the money?? I was expecting a bank or some money-transport company van...

No wonder LEGO City has so many crooks. The banks are so cheap with security they basically hire rent-a-cops. Shoot, the law officer in this set even looks a little like Paul Blart.

• Like 3

Guest TabbyBoy
1 hour ago, bricklues said:

Isn't it strange for a Police to transport the money?? I was expecting a bank or some money-transport company van... emoji5.png

It's probably based in the UK as our police are so dodgy that they'll insist on transporting the money so that they can "lose" some of it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2-12-2016 at 4:32 AM, TheOrcKing said:

I like how you can barely see the prison garb beneath those overalls. Clever girl. Also the curved pieces help to round out what has typically always been such a flat vehicle in the past.

She certainly seems smarter than the male criminals. They always wear their prison uniforms which makes them much easier to catch for police officers.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Yeah and still no farm or hospital.

You know, I've been thinking this hospital that was rumored awhile back.  Look at all the accessories that have come out the last year or so.  Crutches, new baby figure, head wrap, bottle, wheelchair.  Already had syringes.  We see a lot of accessories show up in the minifigure line and then come out in another line the next year like the Leia hair on the forest girl before Ewok Village came out.  I'm predicting a hospital due to all these clues that are right in front of our noses.  You would have to think one that was well done would be a goldmine of an investment as well.  Every city on the planet needs healthcare, lego city is no different. 

• Like 4

Guest TabbyBoy
31 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Yeah and still no farm or hospital.

A farm would be good, it's a logn time since we last had one. BTW... I was flipping the 60150 Pizza Vans a couple of weeks ago when Tesco seemed to get them in early. £20 instant fee-less flip for a £10 buy-in. Out of the new range of CITY vehicles, keep an eye out for the 60151 Dragster Transporter as I think this could do well. Also not on LEGO UK but, Tesco seems to have them in most of the Extra branches.

If you need proof, I'll get my Tabby to pose next to one, OK?

15 hours ago, exciter1 said:

Rumor, City Jungle Explorer theme for Summer 2017.
f01dE-OR63g9GEDcQ6rzmGspXCB_zXAZTlvttKYV

Translates from German as "Discover a new world from June" according to Google. (Reads as "Discover in June a new world!" to me.) In the video I see a Classic set (0:26, right page) possibly good for housing projects which is nice for a change. For Minecraft (1:41) they really are covering everything from the game here. Good seeing the Zombie Pigman and Mooshroom being available in other and perhaps cheaper sets though unfortunately means losing some former exclusivity but I suppose it was bound to happen anyway.