Somewhat New Brickpicker Member

Hello everyone. I am somewhat new to the site but have been a member for about two years. I have been going to school working on a master's degree in computer science, work full time, and have a family.  I keep pretty busy and have not had time to really sit down and post comments on this website or work on Lego reviews, etc. I am in my last semester of school and the semester is winding down giving me more free time that what I was expecting with this being the last semester.

I am an avid Lego fan. I have a variety of sets that make up my personal collection. The most recent sets I have purchased have been the Star Wars Rogue One waive, excluding the buildable figures. My favorite Lego line is Star Wars but I also like Lego's Marvel/DC line of Superhero sets, especially the Marvel Cinematic Universe sets. When it comes to Lego if there is a set I think I want I will try to buy it if possible. I also recently purchased two modular buildings, the Parisian Restaurant and the Bank. These are the first two modular buildings I have purchased in the modular building line.

I have had a lot of success with the little I have done in terms of investing and selling in order to support Lego as a hobby. Hopefully this trend continues down the road. I hope to get more time to post on this website. I like this site and look forward to learning more about Lego investing in general.

• Like 2