Halloooo...

New here - was mostly interested in finding out what some of my collection might be worth after I looked up my Yoda in Amazon and saw it was going for $800 to $1300... Yowza - especially since I remember buying it at Target for like a hundred bucks! So I've been trying to enter things in the 'Brickfolio', only none of my sets are coming up... Do we know how often the database is refreshed? I mean, some of these sets are Lego Movie and Jurassic World, so they're not that old, but still - it should be coming up, right?

New here - was mostly interested in finding out what some of my collection might be worth after I looked up my Yoda in Amazon and saw it was going for $800 to $1300... Yowza - especially since I remember buying it at Target for like a hundred bucks! So I've been trying to enter things in the 'Brickfolio', only none of my sets are coming up... Do we know how often the database is refreshed? I mean, some of these sets are Lego Movie and Jurassic World, so they're not that old, but still - it should be coming up, right?

You have to search by set number not by name

8 hours ago, Lego Templar said:

Welcome! Don't let crazy eBay and Amazon pricing confuse you (no you havnt become a millionaire overnight) those prices are meant for people who don't know better. Best bet is to look here and Bricklink.com for "reasonable" prices.

This. Look at qty. average sold price for the last 6 months. Subtract about 6-7% from that number and that's pretty much what you can get after all the fees. I think 400-500$ for Yoda is a more realistic number.

Offered prices are not always relevant (because there's always idiots who list items for 2-3x the average price).