Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - November 2016

Alpinemaps

Based on the calendar, which clearly stated that "VIP get double points and early access to "Brick" Friday Offers", I thought that we were going to get all the offers ... not just the snow globe ...

Anyways, I was just going ask if any of your guys are getting ready for tonight ... cause seems like not many people are talking about it ... maybe Fight Club again?

2 minutes ago, ad2001 said:

Based on the calendar, which clearly stated that "VIP get double points and early access to "Brick" Friday Offers", I thought that we were going to get all the offers ... not just the snow globe ...

Anyways, I was just going ask if any of your guys are getting ready for tonight ... cause seems like not many people are talking about it ... maybe Fight Club again?

I'm always ready. Ready for whatever.  ;) 

• Like 2

I hope they're right, couple different lego store employees said yes to snowglobe but no to VIP early access to BF sales this weekend. 

No disrespect to Lego store employees but we on here know more than the employees do. Every time I've gone to the store I've known certain dates/promos does and do nots over even the manager. That being said most companies don't tell their employees till last minute. I work for AT&T and I find out more from Engadget/9to5mac/etc than my own company. Officially always last to know lol...

Hoping its EST don't feel like staying up to 3am.

33 minutes ago, Lego Templar said:

No disrespect to Lego store employees but we on here know more than the employees do. Every time I've gone to the store I've known certain dates/promos does and do nots over even the manager. That being said most companies don't tell their employees till last minute. I work for AT&T and I find out more from Engadget/9to5mac/etc than my own company. Officially always last to know lol...

Hoping its EST don't feel like staying up to 3am.

I know I know more but in this case......I just called again 5 minutes ago 2 of my local Lego stores and both said globe and double vip points ONLY for this weekend. 

And looks like that's what brickfan says too.

Edited by Lordoflego