75156 - Krennic's Imperial Shuttle

Lordoflego

When i first saw this i was like ....urghhhh what is that???  But now its really growing on me.  Hoping there were some lessons learned from the Kylo Ren shuttle "secrecy" and this sets got all the in universe features.

Reminds me of an F117-A (ok you might have to squint pretty hard).  It definitely has a good "je ne sais quoi" feel going on IMO.  Depending on its presence in the movie I can see this one turning in a few fans.

It probably looks cooler built than on the box. I don't think the box art does it much favours. You can't really tell the length of the wings from the angle the ship is at and it doesn't have any ominous presence like it does in the pic gregpj posted.  The SW box art in general has really gone downhill IMHO.

It probably looks cooler built than on the box. I don't think the box art does it much favours. You can't really tell the length of the wings from the angle the ship is at and it doesn't have any ominous presence like it does in the pic gregpj posted.  The SW box art in general has really gone downhill IMHO.

15c1d7f4832ab8db97bcae15607ab96c.jpg

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 2:16 PM, gregpj said:
This one is screaming UCS treatment. It would look great next to the Imperial Shuttle if they used the same techniques to build the wings.

AoH/75159 UCS treatment or 10179/10030 UCS treatment... Sad we have to define which one now.....

• 1 month later...

I just saw a display of this set with the uwing at my local TRU this morning, and I will say I was even more impressed with this set when I saw it in person.  Definitely this now sticks out as the gem of the 5 rogue one sets, and I think it has great investment potential too, if Rogue One is a good film, and Krennic along with this shuttle plays a decent role in the film.

13 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

I just saw a display of this set with the uwing at my local TRU this morning, and I will say I was even more impressed with this set when I saw it in person.  Definitely this now sticks out as the gem of the 5 rogue one sets, and I think it has great investment potential too, if Rogue One is a good film, and Krennic along with this shuttle plays a decent role in the film.

30% off at BN.com right now :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey, does anyone here still own the box? I have favors to ask - I'd like pictures of the top and the left side. If possible, just the important parts like the minifigure box and the little picture of the set on the side. As perfect as you can get.

Pleeease 

Hey, does anyone here still own the box? I have favors to ask - I'd like pictures of the top and the left side. If possible, just the important parts like the minifigure box and the little picture of the set on the side. As perfect as you can get.

Pleeease 

c84c91844a15fbed8068466dfc0c7cc5.jpg14a75fce9dab8c717561174b9bf79e4a.jpg
  • Like 2