what is your avatar

mezzaluna

Guest brickcrazyhouse

this little guy was my first avatar here.  He's a MTG orc. (hail to TheOrcKing)  Really easy to draw, used to tag him up places.  Just today I got him on the back the work bulk truck.  (just by wiping off dirt, nothing permanent) So  I had to change back.

Edited by brickcrazyhouse

• 4 years later...

Throwing this back up

I'm in the market for one and hoping to get (steal) some ideas...I am really surprised how much of an impression a member's avatar has in my perception of the person...some always seems mad or angry...goofy...jokester...always serious...but even at a deeper level...some seem more trust worthy while some seem dishonest...I don't mean to but I've been on the boards enough to know many by their history of posts..and many avatars seem to rep them accurately.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

Throwing this back up

I'm in the market for one and hoping to get (steal) some ideas...I am really surprised how much of an impression a member's avatar has in my perception of the person...some always seems mad or angry...goofy...jokester...always serious...but even at a deeper level...some seem more trust worthy while some seem dishonest...I don't mean to but I've been on the boards enough to know many by their history of posts..and many avatars seem to rep them accurately.

I changed mine once and people were confused.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

Throwing this back up

You're overthinking this.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

Throwing this back up

Based on the date of last post on this thread, may I recommend an avatar related to necromancy ?? :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I think I had something else years ago. But when I became a mod, as a newbie I got stuck cleaning up some messy threads. So the janitor has stuck.

Couldn’t imagine changing it now. Hell, I still do clean ups of old threads when the mood strikes me. I’m sure I’m the only one that notices, too. Lol

I changed mine once and people were confused.

I met ex at Star Wars Celebration years ago. Let’s just say his avatar fits him.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, keymomachine said:

I like robots, Doctor Who, and Lego plus one day I really felt like I should have an avatar on here so I grabbed some stuff off the shelf. Given how often I can't remember what your username refers to, maybe go with this: Super Bowl XIX Logo.svg 

image.jpeg.ec09f0a5b99d460f43f9574b248a7fdd.jpeg Or this, because it's what I think of when I think of Dan Marino.

"Einhorn is Finkle. Finkle is Einhorn. Einhorn is a man! Oh, my god! Einhorn is a man?!?"

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I joined about a year ago, and picked Lego Lass because, well, I'm female (and also a huge LOTR fan). Just liked this pic, and I haven't changed it since. But then I noticed there's also a "LegoLassy" on the site (but no avatar on that profile.) So if you're out there LegoLassy, I promise I wasn't trying to steal your username!

Maybe I'm overthinking this...

QzLnccq.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

I confess I put a small amount of thought into my avatar.  I wanted it to be something unique and LEGO related so I found a LEGO steam punk time traveler.

Just pick something you enjoy, like, or whatever is unique to you. 

You could use a zoomed in pic of Andrew Jackson ($20 US).  If it was me, I would get a pic of Andrew Jackson from a Gold Certificate.  That would be kind of cool and unique.  

3-8NOF6-1-e1533538490126.jpeg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

I met ex at Star Wars Celebration years ago. Let’s just say his avatar fits him.

"Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?"

My avatar is me and Lily. We had just rescued her and it was her first day at the pond. You can see by her look she wasn't that fond of being near the water. She's almost 10 now and still hates the water.

My cover photo is of my late Rottweiler Kyppa.

Edited by MarleyMoose
  • Like 6

On 7/22/2016 at 3:04 PM, redghostx said:

I had to remove my previous avatar (it fit well in the minifig topic) and my current one reflects winning the first BP Fantasy Baseball league.  I'll get a new avatar soon.

Define soon ;)  

I changed mine too around 6 years ago. It used to be an animated one that a now banned member made for me. 

Edited by Pseudoty