$12,000 Lot

6 minutes ago, KShine said:

"every damn set over the last 2 years" - Somebody sounds pissed.

It's got to be someone we know. 

Either that or somebody's wife stumbled upon her hubbies' secret LEGO stash and revenge-listed it on CL....

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Brickmaster233 said:

There's no way I could afford it but should I recommend for him to put up the list? Or is there a intentional reason someone wouldn't put out the list publicly?

Go ahead and contact him, pretend to be serious and get the list. Let's have a giggle. There need to be several Mr. Gold's in those closed boxes before $12k becomes a fair price. Unless someone is paying $1k per Fire Truck. And where are the helicopters?

Go ahead and contact him, pretend to be serious and get the list. Let's have a giggle. There need to be several Mr. Gold's in those closed boxes before $12k becomes a fair price. Unless someone is paying $1k per Fire Truck. And where are the helicopters?

I tried, he asked to see a pay stub. Forget it!

1 hour ago, KShine said:

"every damn set over the last 2 years" - Somebody sounds pissed.

It's got to be someone we know. 

The tone of the ad and the free weights in the picture lead me to believe it's hcxkid; however, there aren't enough grammatical errors for it to be his.

• Like 9

Based on his responses, I just don't understand why this venture isn't working out for him.  I mean I always put minimal information into my listings and then insult everyone who contacts me and I can't keep sets in stock, they're going so fast.

It kills me how people post stuff and then make no effort to actually sell.  I texted a guy who "needed" to sell 138 sets for $1,500 since he was moving.  He never even responded.