MAYFOURTH-1 2016 Star Wars Space Slug Promotional Set

jaisonline

1 hour ago, Sharkbait said:

If you were at the invite VIP event and got a slug set, you should have gotten a poster too. 

Damn it! I blame my own ignorance for this. If I had known that the Hoth poster was also a promo item for the event, I would've asked. Of course, the store employees are to blame too for not giving me one. Oh well. Still got the slug set which was nice.

• Like 1

So annoyed. My wife wrapped up the hoth poster in cardboard to protect it since it was still completely flat with no bends. Now we can't find it and think she might have forgotten it was in there and put it in the recycling. That was actually my favorite thing they have out on May the 4th.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, micbelt said:

So annoyed. My wife wrapped up the hoth poster in cardboard to protect it since it was still completely flat with no bends. Now we can't find it and think she might have forgotten it was in there and put it in the recycling. That was actually my favorite thing they have out on May the 4th.

Hmmm, I'm familiar with this phenomena.

• 1 month later...

Just noticed the tan pieces for this set sky rocketed in price.  I was waiting to accumulate a bigger want list until I put in a couple orders. I used the autofinder feature yesterday and my total for all my parts I wanted including non slug pieces came to around $40.  Today for the same pieces, my total was $103.  Looks like I will not be bricklinking this.

15 minutes ago, stackables said:

Just noticed the tan pieces for this set sky rocketed in price.  I was waiting to accumulate a bigger want list until I put in a couple orders. I used the autofinder feature yesterday and my total for all my parts I wanted including non slug pieces came to around $40.  Today for the same pieces, my total was $103.  Looks like I will not be bricklinking this.

Yikes!  You may want to check B&P to see what's available there, and for how much.  I guess I should have BL'd it a lot sooner, too.

• 2 months later...

As mentioned in new DS thread, this one is coming back for SOME "lucky" ones that will purchase DS and will be automatically entered to win it....prices of this set went down on eBay since I sold couple when they first appeared. Still a nice money maker. And what does everyone say? - "What's next TLG?" 

You could win this valuable set by purchasing crap....thanks, but no thanks.

for all this BS that TLG does nowadays (revan, trick or treat) hope that they regret coming out with new/same DS, hope one day we can say "in your face TLG"

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mhd747 said:

120 total for all lego sites, or 120 total for each country?

Good point.  Looks like 120 for US/Canada and 120 for "Australia, Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, or the United Kingdom"

So that's 240 worldwide as far as I can tell.