Lego Polybag Availability Update (May 2016)

• 3 weeks later...

Not really.  I've been considering doing an update, but I'm discovering that summer is slow when it comes to Polybags.  The only real change I've noticed out there is that 30447 Captain America's Motorcycle is now available at Target.  Other than that, there's nothing to report on polybags.  No reports of any polybags coming out, no previews on polybags to come.

I expect that we'll get some new news on polybags in the next month or two.  I will make an effort to update the list for the beginning of September, though.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Not really.  I've been considering doing an update, but I'm discovering that summer is slow when it comes to Polybags.  The only real change I've noticed out there is that 30447 Captain America's Motorcycle is now available at Target.  Other than that, there's nothing to report on polybags.  No reports of any polybags coming out, no previews on polybags to come.

I expect that we'll get some new news on polybags in the next month or two.  I will make an effort to update the list for the beginning of September, though.

30447 and don't forget that you might be able to get Kylo Ren's shuttle polys at GameStop, if you ask (really) nicely. They must have wisened up (or the LEGO resellers must have really pissed them off), because whereas they were basically emptying drawers for me when it was Iron Patriot and Silver Centurion time, now faces turn grim and most of the time I get a "no we don't have any" without even a check.

29 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

I haven't really bothered (only a couple bucks each), but at a random stop I was told they had to give back what was left after the promo. Anecdotal, but possibly a shift.

I heard the "we never got any" storyline, as well as the "we had too little for our preorders" and "we did a giveaway event" excuses. But one of them had 2 plus a built one in the drawer, and others gave me some too. Coincidentally those were the stores where I bought something. So that's why I think they've wisened up. No Free Polybags for you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, donbee said:

GWP or for sale?

Look at the last week of this month below, says free with $30 SW purchase, only uncertain thing is if this is the one.

and u know how the "free with a purchase" goes - half the stores will be selling them by themself anyway.

image.jpeg

Edited by Lordoflego
  • Like 1