Boston Craigslist Finds

MarleyMoose

20 minutes ago, citymorgue said:

It sounds like a scam.  Unless someone could actually go to physically see it, but I have a strange suspicion that the person will be difficult to reach.  Plus, I'm getting a strange sense of deja vu with the pictures, like I've seen them somewhere else before.

Should be easy to ask the person to send some more pictures, of very specific parts of the build - unlikely to be easily available by picking images from the web. Did a google image search on the opened box picture and it didn't find anything - but that doesn't mean much of course.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I was in contact with him. He said he was going to take the highest offer. He gave me the chance to beat $2250. It was tempting but I passed. My GF would probably leave me. So tempting...

16 hours ago, PartyofFive said:

Anyone pick-up the lot posted in Peabody?  Large amount of Star Wars + Fire Brigade, etc.  

Price was BO but think guy wanted $2-3k,

Been tracking it, but now it's deleted.

8 minutes ago, MarleyMoose said:

Yeah, I was in contact with him. He said he was going to take the highest offer. He gave me the chance to beat $2250. It was tempting but I passed. My GF would probably leave me. So tempting...

which part..?

• Like 3