How do you know ToysRus suck?

Sprocket77

When it closes it stores in your country 5 months after they open and you don't even notice for a month that they're gone, ooops.

Memo to ToysRus, opening a store a few hundred metres from your main rival and charging 20% more than them, does not a business plan make.

• Like 3

When it closes it stores in your country 5 months after they open and you don't even notice for a month that they're bf ooops.

kkjgmķk5k

Memo to ToysRus, opening a store a few hundred metres from your main rikval and charging 20% more than them, does not a business plan make.

Jijjhjjj

When it closes it stores in your country 5 months after they open and you don't even notice for a month that they're bf ooops.

kkjgmķk5k

Memo to ToysRus, opening a store a few hundred metres from your main rikval and charging 20% more than them, does not a business plan make.

Jijjhjjj

• 1 month later...

I can't say I've ever had a pleasurable experience shopping at a Toys R Us, Lego involved or not. The employees are always pretty annoyed, and seem overworked or underpaid. Zero real leniency in any policy, which seems to be a bit conjured on the spot. Meh.

//griping over.

Hey! At least they sometimes actually have the nicer Technic's in stock!

My toys r us is great. They are nice and know us by name. We obviously spend too much there. They are happy to help us with coupons and the free stuff as they should. I don't abuse the coupon stuff though. I sometimes use 2 coupons in one day but never more than that. 

My kids enjoy the free build days

My store even gives display stuff that they don't need anymore.

• Like 1