Daily LEGO Deals - USA

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.com (4 Deals @ May 24 7:00 PM) Last 48hrs

Disney
LEGO Disney Frozen II Olaf 41169 Olaf Snowman Toy Figure Buildin... $11.99 [20% off] Dropped 4% on May 23 6:30 AM

Minecraft
LEGO Minecraft the Skull Arena 21145 Building Kit (198 Piece), M... $15.99 [20% off] Dropped 20% on May 24 5:44 AM

Ninjago
LEGO Ninjago Spinjitzu Slam - Kai vs. Samurai 70684 Building Kit... $15.87 [21% off] Dropped 1% on May 23 1:44 AM

The Movie 2
LEGO The Movie 2 WYLD-Mayhem Star Fighter 70849 Building Kit, Ne... $39.32 [21% off] Dropped 2% on May 22 6:34 PM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon USA Deals, Please Click Here!!

It's been kind of slow. Not sure this has been mentioned. 

Walmart has LEGO Harry Potter Beauxbatons' Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts 75958 for 20% off and an additional $10 gift card. 

18 hours ago, odysea11 said:
19 hours ago, ufjason said:
Walmart MSRP. It's been that price at Walmart since it appeared on the site. These were $20 Black Friday is others mentioned.

These were not the $20 Walmart box....that was a 900 piece box, this is 1500 pieces.

agreed,  the black Friday sets used to be 1500 and even 1600 I think,  but those were $30 on black Friday.  Those tended to sell out easily. 

last year or so they moved to the 900 pieces for 20 price. In my area those have lasted beyond black Friday, so not as hot,  while still being a good deal. 

this is a brand new 1500 piece set at just 5 bucks over ther old black Friday pricing.  pretty impressive for building purposes.

agreed,  the black Friday sets used to be 1500 and even 1600 I think,  but those were $30 on black Friday.  Those tended to sell out easily. 
last year or so they moved to the 900 pieces for 20 price. In my area those have lasted beyond black Friday, so not as hot,  while still being a good deal. 
this is a brand new 1500 piece set at just 5 bucks over ther old black Friday pricing.  pretty impressive for building purposes.
You're right, they were $30.

Does anyone have an opinion on the Star Wars Boy's Briefs?  I know they're just another rehash, but do you think there's a window for a short term flip?  Does anyone remember what the price was on Black Friday?  I was going to say $9.99, but that might have just been a 3 Pack.  They're an impressive value for wearables, but I'm not sure of the long/short term investment value.

• Haha 2

Does anyone have an opinion on the Star Wars Boy's Briefs?  I know they're just another rehash, but do you think there's a window for a short term flip?  Does anyone remember what the price was on Black Friday?  I was going to say $9.99, but that might have just been a 3 Pack.  They're an impressive value for wearables, but I'm not sure of the long/short term investment value.

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, sauromosis said:

I think we're gonna see a LOT of sales in the coming two months. Could actually be a great time to stock up for Q4.

image.thumb.png.38b66fb4e995cca281d4beeddf5b7fd1.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

target has Harry Potter, Duplo , Princess and Minecraft on 20% off sale.  Hogwarts for $80. quidditch for $31.99.  

amazon matching on most but is currently out of stock on hogwarts and quidditch is target exclusive.  

make prices more attractive burning  target gift cards built up during household essential hoarding and last gc deal.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, gmpirate said:

guess they didn't run out of trains . . .

Dots frame looks sold out...still trains though

image.thumb.png.f46b51c291e951463a42f1515c0183b7.png

2 hours ago, MrToes16 said:

Dots frame looks sold out...still trains though

image.thumb.png.f46b51c291e951463a42f1515c0183b7.png

Strange.  Maybe its just temporary.

My local store told me yesterday they still have a lot of trains and will be sending them to "select" stores.

On 3/13/2020 at 9:50 AM, dennugsmello said:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GXLG1BZ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag=slickdeals09-20&ascsubtag=5d308baa654a11eab1957276c69fe3700INT&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

LEGO THE LEGO MOVIE 2 Rex’s Rex-treme Offroader! 70826 Dinosaur Car - 16.99

What do you guys think about this set? Specifically for the included Raptor figure? 

IMO, $30 is overpriced as there are only 236 pieces. I wouldn't pull the trigger unless it went on sale for 50% off or more. 

15 hours ago, Brad W said:

IMO, $30 is overpriced as there are only 236 pieces. I wouldn't pull the trigger unless it went on sale for 50% off or more. 

The price is 16.99

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, odysea11 said:

Double VIP points just started at LEGO Shop at Home...stack that with more trains....

thanks...Do you think it will be shortage for LEGO sets cause by store and plants (?) closure?

Double VIP points just started at LEGO Shop at Home...stack that with more trains....

Nice, but double points not showing in cart (it does show the banner)

You think the trains can hold out till Monday? New Easter freebies start + Double Points + possible leftover trains = stimulus check gone before it gets here.

• Like 1

You think the trains can hold out till Monday? New Easter freebies start + Double Points + possible leftover trains = stimulus check gone before it gets here.

When does Easter promo start ?

1 hour ago, MrToes16 said:

Who knows, but would be nice.  Dots should have lasted longer and trains should have been way gone.  Lego had told their stores they were going to send extra inventory of trains to "select" stores, but obviously that became a non-option (unless they already sent them).

This is typically a slow time of year for Lego anyway, so I would venture a guess the trains will make it under the circumstances.  Myself I will buy some now with double VIP and go heavier on Monday.

4 hours ago, MrToes16 said:

Well, your question has been answered.  Trains no longer showing up in cart.

• Like 1