Daily LEGO Deals - USA

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.com (8 Deals @ Feb 28 5:00 AM) Last 48hrs

Creator
LEGO Creator 3in1 Shuttle Transporter 31091 Building Kit (341 Pi... $19.99 [20% off] Dropped 9% on Feb 28 3:30 AM

DC Batman
LEGO DC Batman: Batman and The Joker Escape 76138 Building Kit, ... $29.99 [25% off] Dropped 6% on Feb 28 1:00 AM

Disney
LEGO | Disney Pixar’s Toy Story 4 Carnival Thrill Coaster 10771 ... $15.99 [20% off] Dropped 16% on Feb 25 6:05 PM
LEGO Disney Frozen II Enchanted Treehouse 41164 Toy Treehouse Bu... $39.99 [20% off] Dropped 11% on Feb 28 1:31 AM

Hidden Side (AR)
LEGO Hidden Side El Fuego's Stunt Truck 70421 Building Kit, Ghos... $31.99 [20% off] Dropped 11% on Feb 26 3:00 PM

Minecraft
LEGO Minecraft the Nether Portal 21143 Building Kit (470 Piece) $27.99 [30% off] Dropped 13% on Feb 27 2:30 AM

Super Heroes
LEGO Super Heroes Conf_Cap_America_Vehicle 76123, New 2019 $15.99 [20% off] Dropped 20% on Feb 27 10:05 AM

Technic
LEGO Technic Compact Crawler Crane 42097 Building Kit, New 2019 ... $64.99 [35% off] Dropped 19% on Feb 28 3:31 AM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon USA Deals, Please Click Here!!

20% off all custom Lego (B3) sets at the Brick Show Store with code SAVERED. The price per brick is pretty jacked up, but the micro black pearl, the micro tower of orthanc, and the Mario bros piranha plant all look pretty cool.

1 hour ago, Mark Twain said:

Porg for $45 at Amazon and Walmart for those of you looking to buy what resembles the still born child of Jar Jar Binks and a water fowl. 

I was eating when I real that

• Like 2

LEGO Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - Grindelwald’s Escape 75951 Building Kit (132 Pieces)

Fantastic Beasts Grindlewald's Escape 45% off at $11. on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Fantastic-Beasts-Grindelwalds-Escape/dp/B07BKQXCZR/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3K5PHZDX6XGDQ&keywords=lego+fantastic+beasts&qid=1569373380&sprefix=lego+fantastic%2Caps%2C196&sr=8-2

Edited by Gonkalin

Free 10 dollar gift card at Target when you spend $100.00 for in store pick up or drive up. Certain Lego sets seem to be eligible as well. 

Edited by Foreman Porgy
Forgot to put Which store ?
  • Like 1

FYI - Walmart shipped me some smaller sets in just a polybag mailer so they arrived crushed so I would avoid buying any smaller sets from them in the near future if you care about box condition

5 minutes ago, mrvlfrzn said:

FYI - Walmart shipped me some smaller sets in just a polybag mailer so they arrived crushed so I would avoid buying any smaller sets from them in the near future if you care about box condition

Or, order enough so it only makes sense for them to be in boxes.

• Like 1

The Triple Force Friday promotion information is up on Shop at Home.  The expected $75 Star Wars purchase for the Battle of Endor Micro Build along with Double VIP plus select sets on sale.  It runs Oct 4-6.

Would Ninjago City be a good investment piece and if so, is 20% off about as good as it will get? I’ve only been doing this since July but I feel like the more pricier pieces never really seem to go on sale, i.e., the Apollo V, Voltron, Hogwarts castle for example. Or do they usually go on sale during Black Friday weekend? Thanks in advance for the input. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, r0yalheir said:

Would Ninjago City be a good investment piece and if so, is 20% off about as good as it will get? I’ve only been doing this since July but I feel like the more pricier pieces never really seem to go on sale, i.e., the Apollo V, Voltron, Hogwarts castle for example. Or do they usually go on sale during Black Friday weekend? Thanks in advance for the input. 

I would pull the trigger Royalheir. This set rarely goes on sale. Even at $300 retail I feel it is still a good buy. It has 4867 pieces! 20% off bings it to $240 and if you buy from Target and have a red card that will take another $12 off so for $228 your getting a great set that has 4867 pieces and saving about $70. Also, it might be retiring end of year. 

5 hours ago, cuttingcorners47 said:

I would pull the trigger Royalheir. This set rarely goes on sale. Even at $300 retail I feel it is still a good buy. It has 4867 pieces! 20% off bings it to $240 and if you buy from Target and have a red card that will take another $12 off so for $228 your getting a great set that has 4867 pieces and saving about $70. Also, it might be retiring end of year. 

If you buy from Target, I'm pretty sure you're getting it without a shipping box at this point. That will definitely affect sale-ability. 

16 hours ago, r0yalheir said:

It's a cool-looking set, but it is also one that will tie up a lot of your money. The only one who can really make this decision is you. It's been at that $240 price for over a week now and is still around. If you want to build one, go for it, because if it has another price drop, it will probably be cleared out quickly.