Daily LEGO Deals - USA

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.com (7 Deals @ May 29 7:00 PM) Last 48hrs

City
LEGO City Racing Cars 60256 Fun, Buildable Toy for Kids, New 202... $23.99 [20% off] Dropped 8% on May 29 4:01 PM
LEGO City Great Vehicles Snow Groomer 60222 Building Kit (197 Pi... $16.00 [20% off] Dropped 20% on May 29 4:43 PM
LEGO City Garage Center 60232 Building Kit, New 2019 (234 Pieces... $39.99 [20% off] Dropped 9% on May 28 3:33 AM

Jurassic World
LEGO Jurassic World Dilophosaurus on The Loose 75934 Building Ki... $15.99 [20% off] Dropped 20% on May 29 2:44 PM

Minecraft
LEGO Minecraft the Skull Arena 21145 Building Kit (198 Piece), M... $15.99 [20% off] Dropped 20% on May 28 11:44 AM

Star Wars
LEGO Star Wars TM CONF_Action_Play_small2 75238, New 2019 $20.60 [31% off] Dropped 14% on May 29 10:31 AM

The Movie 2
LEGO The Movie 2 WYLD-Mayhem Star Fighter 70849 Building Kit, Ne... $39.32 [21% off] Dropped 2% on May 29 5:03 PM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon USA Deals, Please Click Here!!

1 hour ago, PlasticDude said:

Walmart 10698

790 pcs

$24.00

Walmart 70824

$7.00

I think you meant to post this in the clearance thread.   These prices aren't showing online.

17 minutes ago, minicoopers11 said:

Deal winner right here. Nice find!

Earn a boatload of kohl's cash right now too.

Even sweeter if you have Samsung Pay - they have 10% off for $50 Kohls Gift Card

• Like 1

Khol's clearance cycle is miserable to take this long to reach 70% off on these sets. Things go to the next level on date 3, not date 300. 

Khol's clearance cycle is miserable to take this long to reach 70% off on these sets. Things go to the next level on date 3, not date 300. 

For some of us it’s better late then never. Most of the clearance around here at all the large retailers never makes it past 30%. So I’ll take some leftovers whenever possible.
Anyone see these in store as well?

1 minute ago, Emvisawthatswho said:

For some of us it’s better late then never. Most of the clearance around here at all the large retailers never makes it past 30%. So I’ll take some leftovers whenever possible.

These were out at regular price at mine. Months ago. ?

All three of the sets were at all the Khols I've visited at 50% off around December and early January and then again in February . One had stock of 20+ Adventure Time. Really depressing to see the Adventure Time sets not moving at that level. 

Edited by Mark Twain
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Foreman Porgy said:

Quantity limit of 99 in cart. 

Anybody else get all orders after the first one of 99 canceled? I'm told that I need to submit a request in writing to order more than that. 

4 minutes ago, skinsfan0521 said:

Anybody else get all orders after the first one of 99 canceled? I'm told that I need to submit a request in writing to order more than that. 

I’m not really sure. I only went with one set and maxed it out. Didn’t really feel like pushing my luck and end up having all my orders canceled. 

1 minute ago, Foreman Porgy said:

I’m not really sure. I only went with one set and maxed it out. Didn’t really feel like pushing my luck and end up having all my orders canceled. 

I placed 4 orders for 97 each (split each of the orders between two sets) to be the most efficient with kohl's cash earnings. The first one is fine and being fulfilled, but all the others are canceled and need a special request to fill. 

14 minutes ago, skinsfan0521 said:

Kohls is not friendly to bulk buyers or resellers.  You will probably have your account banned if you get your orders cancelled.  

i picked up 19 adventure time between 2 stores i visited today and they both had them at $10 each.

FYI, at Kohl's, I didn't earn any Kohl's cash even though I ordered over $75. They must not give Kohl's cash for clearance items. However, I added a shirt to the order, and it said that if I picked it up in store rather than shipping it, I'd get $5 Kohl's cash, even though the rest of the order (the Lego) had to be shipped (said not available for store pick up). And still free shipping for that portion of the order (even though, not counting the shirt, it was less than $75).

4 minutes ago, CathyVT said:

FYI, at Kohl's, I didn't earn any Kohl's cash even though I ordered over $75. They must not give Kohl's cash for clearance items. However, I added a shirt to the order, and it said that if I picked it up in store rather than shipping it, I'd get $5 Kohl's cash, even though the rest of the order (the Lego) had to be shipped (said not available for store pick up). And still free shipping for that portion of the order (even though, not counting the shirt, it was less than $75).

Perhaps the extra Kohl's cash promo finished? - I managed to get $30 Kohls cash for an order over $150 yesterday

2 minutes ago, yukmeez said:

Perhaps the extra Kohl's cash promo finished? - I managed to get $30 Kohls cash for an order over $150 yesterday

OH, now I remember, there are "earning periods" and then there are "redeeming periods" for the cash earned during that period. Looks like an earning period just ended on the 5th. I was wrong - you can earn it on sale items. But at least I got the $5 Kohl's Cash for picking up the one item that's eligible for pick up (which was $4.99) that I added to get the total above the $75 free shipping. More info: https://cs.kohls.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/982