Lego VIP Double Points?

macpro76

This is the site moderators or anyone else that can help.  Is there a way to we can be notified when Lego has Double VIP Point days?  Maybe an email alert or something?  

Based on what I found so far.  The interweb...is predicting 2x VIP  points during March 7 to 22 March 2016.  (dont quote me on this).   

Happy hunting.  

1 hour ago, macpro76 said:

This is the site moderators or anyone else that can help.  Is there a way to we can be notified when Lego has Double VIP Point days?  Maybe an email alert or something?  

Based on what I found so far.  The interweb...is predicting 2x VIP  points during March 7 to 22 March 2016.  (dont quote me on this).   

Happy hunting.  

The dates you have are correct according to this... http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-march-2016-store-calendar-promos-events/

Edited by pickleboy

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2016 at 8:44 AM, Haay said:

For convenience, the picture as posted at TheBrickFan website:

56b05e1dd5b4c_marchcalendar.thumb.jpg.ca

(FYI: this is the USA store-calendar. The European calendar will be different.)

Do we have updates on this for EU or...? Cannot find nothing consistent on the web compared to the US calendar for March.

What I really struggle to get is all this mistery around a calendar that should be in place a week from now.

Anyone got any luck?

3 hours ago, Anakin_Skywalker said:

Do we have updates on this for EU or...? Cannot find nothing consistent on the web compared to the US calendar for March.

What I really struggle to get is all this mistery around a calendar that should be in place a week from now.

Anyone got any luck?

The French site Hothbricks claims we'll have double VIP from 7 March till 22 March:

http://www.hothbricks.com/2016/02/points-vip-doubles-du-7-au-22-mars-2016-cest-confirme-pour-la-france/

Other promos are: 

LEGO Chicken Suit guy at a minimum purchase of €20 for the whole month of March.

Mr Freeze Polybag when buying a minimum of €55 worth of DC Comics Super Heroes Lego.

1 minute ago, Haay said:

The French site Hothbricks claims we'll have double VIP from 7 March till 22 March:

http://www.hothbricks.com/2016/02/points-vip-doubles-du-7-au-22-mars-2016-cest-confirme-pour-la-france/

Other promos are: 

LEGO Chicken Suit guy at a minimum purchase of €20 for the whole month of March.

Mr Freeze Polybag when buying a minimum of €55 worth of DC Comics Super Heroes Lego.

Yeah, saw that news after I posted here. It was on page n.3 on Google, right near to where you hide corpses.

I am wondering if they'll do the same in Italy, we might guess that if they are benefiting from 2X VIP points in FR in the same period than US, then probably the campaign will be running also for us (us = rest of EU)...but I guess despair is talking right now :/