Ebay Bucks?

stackables

20 minutes ago, Quacs said:

Welcome back!

Thanks! Though I honestly never left, just have a different job and personal situation which leave me with much less time to do more than just follow forum discussion. But I am still here enjoying the stuff you guys do :)

1 hour ago, chrisdojo said:

i just got an email about it. the subject line is:

Just for our special members—earn up to 8% eBay Bucks.

"special members"... draw your own conclusions.

Even my mom didn't think I was special. This explains it. :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, woodyhtc said:

I think only the ppl without much ebay bucks from last qtr are getting this promo.

So to the people who got ebay bucks last quarter but did not get the promo today, how much bucks did you get last quarter ???  Just trying to get a sense of how much eBay bucks is too much (for eBay)

4 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

So to the people who got ebay bucks last quarter but did not get the promo today, how much bucks did you get last quarter ???  Just trying to get a sense of how much eBay bucks is too much (for eBay)

I had $9 bucks and usually don't have much if any bucks, but I almost always get these promos.  I just don't buy many big ticket items on ebay.

Edited by stevez32

11 minutes ago, Fleck said:

I have $49.02 ebay bucks and did not receive an email =(

5 minutes ago, woodyhtc said:

I have about 200 ebay bucks and didn't receive this promo. My wife on the other hand had 0 ebay bucks but got the promo

This is obvious, I just thought to ask.  Did you check the rotating banner on www.ebay.com (login to your account first) to make sure the promo did not show up there?  The emails usually arrived late for me

6 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

This is obvious, I just thought to ask.  Did you check the rotating banner on www.ebay.com (login to your account first) to make sure the promo did not show up there?  The emails usually arrived late for me

1st & 3rd account, no promo. I've spent tons on 1st account & have eBay bucks on account 1. Account 2, received the promo and I haven't bought anything on that account in months. Account 2 is the only one that had the banner.

My wife's account earned $450 in eBay Bucks last quarter, which are already spent. She didn't get today's promo. My account hasn't received any promos in 2016 after getting most of them in 2015.

I did get the promo, had already exchanged my ~$75 in previous quarter bucks for an EBay GC earlier this month to lock them in. I'm not a large-volume seller. So I think this is just "luck of the draw". So far there's been only 1 promo I've missed this year.

• 2 weeks later...