Just wanted to share the excitement...

Emielvk

22 hours ago, Emielvk said:

Hey Phil where do you live?

Ben een Nederlander uit de buurt van Eindhoven maar woon al weer bijna 20 jaar in Noord Amerika, tegenwoordig in Cincinnati, Ohio :)

=====

from jaisonline...

Am a Dutchman away from Eindhoven but living already almost 20 years in North America, today in Cincinnati, Ohio

Edited by jaisonline
Translated ...sorta

Haha grappig mijn LSP training is in Eindhoven (strijp-s). Wat je voor die training kan doen is kijken op www.trivium.dk en dan naar serious play pro in het menu. Die Per Kristiansen is 1 van de founding fathers van de methode en die vliegt de hele wereld over. Heb ook gezien dat hij weleens in Amerika is. In juni is hij weer in Amsterdam als je heimwee hebt

====== from jaisonline

aha funny LSP my training in Eindhoven ( strijp -s). What you can do for that training is look at www.trivium.dk and then into ... More  Swap to DutchFull screen close aha funny LSP my training in Eindhoven ( strijp -s). What you can do for that training is look at www.trivium.dk and then into serious play pro in the menu. Per Kristiansen which is one of the founding fathers of the method and flying around the world . Have also seen that he sometimes is in America. In June he was back in Amsterdam if you're homesick

• Like 1

Hey Phil!

thought I answered the post this morning, Looks like it got deleted including your introduction. Anyways I'm in Eindhoven right now for the training.

If you are interested check out www.trivium.dk. The have trainings around the wordl in Amsterdam in this summer if you get homesick ;-) Per Kristiansen is basically one of the founding fathers of the method. 

On 1/28/2016 at 7:35 PM, Emielvk said:

Yeah made it now officially certified Lego Serious Play facilitator. Hard work but fun and energizing!

Brilliant! Im considering booking onto the course also but still unclear on what it entitles you to do. Could i open a workshop from a premisese etc? Ideally id like to work with after school clubs. Could you let me know what people plan to do with this certification. would really help.

Cheers.

Hey there wobble, basically everyone is entitled to facilitate these workshops since it is open source. However the course provides you with in depth knowledge about the background and all the important aspects of the method. The use of the different techniques taught at the course is very versatile. Teambuiling and strategy gaming are just a few of the options. Individual coaching. There are also people who are using it in school environments. However if you mean to use it for uses in class there is also lego education. You could use it with students to help them finding out waht kind of studies they would really like. 

At the moment I'm designing a workshop to facilitate a local governement in their search for the ideal workplace (IT related that is).

If you want to know more I'm happy to help you out.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...