Please help ID these set. Your help would be much appreciated

magicnite

Question

2 hours ago, labfreak7 said:

Any ideas on this one?

Thanks in advance

Looking at the pics a second time I noticed the control room in the back of the first picture. That, and the bag numbered '4', and the thing below the train motor cable, belong to 3368 Space Centre. Looks like the white half cilinder piece in picture 2 is part of the shuttle*. 

Looking even more closely at the first picture, I see the remnants of 7939 Cargo Train (=train base utmost left part of 1st picture). That explains the presence of switching tracks seen on picture 2, because they are included with the 7939 set. It also explains presence of the yellow and red pieces in the container seen on picture 2 (for the loc resp. the truck). *White half cilinder piece may also be part of fuel wagon. 

So instead of one train, there's actually two trains (of course we can't see if they are anywhere near complete, hopefully the rest of it can be found in the container; for starters, some train wheels can be seen lying on top). 

I also see one ultra-rare olive green Duplo brick. Plus part of a car wash (blue brush piece, bottom of picture 2) and two brown chariot wheels (below bag no. 3). Inside bag 3 there are unspeakably rare one-off UCS Millennium Falcon discs... or maybe just disks lol. Minifigures seem to be present (zoom in to spot a torso and a head) so the lot hasn't been looted or cherry-picked yet. Some train stickers can be seen attached so that's good.  

Finally, pay attention to the first picture, right border. There I think you can see part of another bag. So my guess is that we're not seeing the whole lot. I think the bags have been opened by the way, and were used by the kid who owned these sets to keep part of a set in after he tore it down.

Even more finally... has anyone else spotted the boxed architecture Big Ben in the second picture? Don't forget to ask the seller if that set is part of the deal :) 

Lego lot 1

• Like 3