New French here !

Hello everybody,

Introducing myself : 24 yo engineer from France, big fan of Lego when I was young and never really stoped because my mother sometimes bought me some little sets for fun (75078 the last one) !

I really never imagined that there could be a secondary market for legos and even a month ago told myself "who the **** buys a ~500€ DS for their kids??" And I'm now "why the **** didn't I buy it now that it's EOL ???!"

I discovered all this secondary market during the media trend of the "Lego better than gold" 2-3 weeks ago. Might get myself in trouble telling you this ! You'll certainly all be like "****, one more in the game because of the medias !"

Don't worry ! I'm not going to stack dozens of sets. I think I'm just going to buy few big sets + Ideas that seem interesting to me and keeping them few years as an investment hoping i'll make more money than only letting this money in my bank account at 2,5%. I don't want to invest in things that I really don't understand (not saying Lego seems easy to me but at least much more fun than stocks).

I also think that at least if the sets I picked won't get me any profit, I'll still be very pleased to open them !

See you guys and don't forget to enjoy your life as much as you can !