30278 - Poe's X-Wing Fighter

legodelorean

25 minutes ago, Loghamel said:

I haven't seen or heard of these at any retailer other than Target.  Doesn't mean they aren't or won't be available elsewhere.

I haven't seen them at any of the Targets in my area. When I asked in one store if they had them the clerk said that they have been "long gone". My son has a nice collection of SW polybag builds and I really wanted one for his collection, so bought one for $9 including shipping off of BL. So, if you have a chance to scoop these up, there must be more suckers like me around .....

There's a good 20 more at my local. I grabbed 11 a few days ago, found the case box @ the last register. I'd guess 30 in the case. Then they were gone for a couple days, and then popped up at an end-cap @ toys, but not right by the lego aisle. Maybe 20 or more hard to tell, mixed in with chima...

I listed a few in different configurations, haven't sold any yet but I'm not the lowest price and I don't mind waiting it out or worse if it flops but I think this one will be a winner. Gave one to my kids to play with, it's pretty cool.

Maybe I should go get the rest...??? (no discount)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rdandy5875 said:

There's a good 20 more at my local. I grabbed 11 a few days ago, found the case box @ the last register. I'd guess 30 in the case. Then they were gone for a couple days, and then popped up at an end-cap @ toys, but not right by the lego aisle. Maybe 20 or more hard to tell, mixed in with chima...

I listed a few in different configurations, haven't sold any yet but I'm not the lowest price and I don't mind waiting it out or worse if it flops but I think this one will be a winner. Gave one to my kids to play with, it's pretty cool.

Maybe I should go get the rest...??? (no discount)

I bought the polybags at regular price too.....no discount for me either. I bought 10 and am tempted to get more. I have a feeling about this one for some  reason. Maybe it's because it's the X-Wing, or maybe it's just because it's Star Wars and it's one of the most recognizable ships. It looks killer too.

1 hour ago, lazuli16 said:

Bought 20 last week from 1 target.  I haven't seen them at the other 3 targets around me. They must be out there because the listing count on eBay keeps going up (and the price keeps going down). 

I think it's one of those things where you either flip these quickly when they first come out (I believe these started appearing in December), or you hold on to them for a while and wait for them to disappear from the store. Star Wars isn't going anywhere and I think there will be demand for these after they are gone from the stores. Man, I think I just talked myself into buying a few more. Thanks, me!

• Like 1

On 1/7/2016 at 7:16 PM, legodelorean said:

Sh, thank you. What is dcpi anyway? Barcode thing? Don't know why people ask for it.

DCPI is Targets Store Item Number, similar to a barcode number. A lot of the LEGO sets begin with 204-00-XXXX

If you go to their website and look at a LEGO item, scroll to the bottom and look under "Other Info"

You can also plug the set number into the Target tracker on the front page to locate the DCPI # and search local inventory.