Killer Croc, Darth Vader and Scarecrow Highlight Summer sets.

jaisonline

15 minutes ago, gregpj said:

I didn't worry too much about the dialogue... I know some folks are heavily into the stories, but I'm not. I enjoy them for the entertainment they provide. If I want good dialog, I try to get it in real life instead of a movie. ;)

I have friends who feel the same way and they let me know when I ramble.  They won't let "Terminator: Genisys" slide, but most other movies where stuff blows up, they're good.

6 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I have friends who feel the same way and they let me know when I ramble.  They won't let "Terminator: Genisys" slide, but most other movies where stuff blows up, they're good.

I enjoyed Terminator: Genisys ;) ..

Anywhoooooo.... this list of rumored sets sounds great. I'd love to get a Killer Croc at a reasonable price and my Star Wars collection definitely wants a Darth Vader's Tie.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:

Oh yeah, I should have specified a NEW Alfred. I am not going to spend that much for a single minifigure.

Well if you weren't in the US, I would have offered a good deal on it since you made me realize that I had it and it's in my repacked stock so... Yeah it's of no use to me and I wasn't going to sell it considering how I'd forgotten about it.

22 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

Sounding more and more like this TIE Advanced is based on the Rebels TV series and be attached to that theme..  Not sure I like that.  I'd rather have seen a set like this in Rogue One.... 

Yeah I may pass on it since I have the ucs version, It would have to wow me to make me want it.

Now, how cool would it be if those mystery sets were Battlefront sets? For the last two Lego Star Wars video game waves (The Force Unleashed and the Old Republic) we got at least one medium-sized set for each wave. It would be somewhat odd to see just Battlefront battle packs (say that five times fast). As a player of the game, there are a lot of alien species and different variants of stormtroopers (magmatrooper, shadow trooper, etc) that could be made/remade into minifigures. The only problem I see with this is the lack of "exclusivity" with Battlefront. All I can think of for these sets are a redesigned TIE-Interceptor, a redesigned AT-ST (we seriously do need another one, it's been way too long), and a Sullust or Jakku build (to nonplayers of the game, there was a battle between the Rebellion and the Empire on Jakku after the destruction of the second Deather Star).

Just know that this is all speculation, and correct me if I'm wrong on anything. Though you gotta admit, more Battlefront sets does sound pretty sweet. 

Edited by RagingPorygon
Forgot to put some more thoughts.