Help pricing lot

Kriterian

I purchased several loose lots in the hopes of sorting and parting out. It was may more work than I was expecting so I'm trying to get an idea of what to sell it for, so I'm hoping folks here can help.

I've currently listed it on Craigslist for $300 because I'd heard $10 per pound. It's a little over 30 lbs of loose bricks, a lot of medieval knights stuff, a few small older Star Wars sets, a mostly complete Robie House, some Spongebob, and one of the micro Minecraft. Is it worth it to sort the minifigures out first? 

23 minutes ago, seapotato said:

I would pull all the minifigures out and see if any belong to sets worth piecing together. Sounds like you have some older stuff in there that might be worth your time to find the pieces for.

I had the minifigures sorted out too, I should have just left them that way. Thanks for the help but I'm just trying to unload them so the wife will leave me alone.

• 5 months later...
6 hours ago, CrabslayerT said:

Sorry for hijacking this thread but looking for a little advice. Can anyone tell me whats in the middle box? Looks like someones little boy had turned to the dark side and they want this gone!

3 large boxes of Star Wars lego 8 to 14yrs

Looks like the Venator Republic Attack Cruiser to me. Not a bad lot for €100

1 hour ago, CrabslayerT said:

Its a long hike from donegal too. Funds/Time are lacking her at the moment. 

I was looking at this as it's about half an hour from me, but apart from the Venator (which is probably missing pieces) there doesn't seem t be any other star wars sets. The boxes don't look that large either. I doubt there'd be 10kgs in that lot. 

Was the seller open to offers?

1 hour ago, Anomander said:

I was looking at this as it's about half an hour from me, but apart from the Venator (which is probably missing pieces) there doesn't seem t be any other star wars sets. The boxes don't look that large either. I doubt there'd be 10kgs in that lot. 

Was the seller open to offers?

Or Nearest Offer if i remember correctly.