2016 Set List

18 hours ago, Crustybeaver said:

Larger images:

Friends

To add some numbers and prices: Prices and set numbers are on a German webshop site without the pictures of the set so this is a rough guess:

41115 Emmas Erfinderwerkstatt - 9,99 Euros

41116 Olivias Expeditionsauto - 14,99 Euros

41118 Heartlake Supermarket - 34,99 Euros

41119 Heartlake Cupcake-Cafe - 39,99 Euros

41113 Party - Geschenkeladen - 4,99 Euros

41112 Partykuchen - 4,99 Euros

41114 Partystyling - 4,99 Euros

41111 Partyzug - 9,99 Euros 

41110 Geburtstagsparty - 19,99 Euros

41120 Abenteuercamp Bogenschiessen - 9,99 Euros

41121 Abenteuercamp Rafting - 29,99 Euros

41122 Abenteuercamp Baumhaus - 69,99 Euros

41135 Livis Popstar - Villa - 54,99 Euros

4 hours ago, Loghamel said:

It's illegal to disseminate confidential information gathered illegally, but is it illegal to disseminate confidential information gathered from the public realm?

There is nothing illegal about disseminating or distributing those images.  The confidentiality that may prevent some people from doing so arises as a result of some contractual duty owed to TLG.  However, if someone who has copies of the images and owes such a contractual duty to TLG decides to breach that duty and disseminate the images, they're basically fair game from that point on for anyone who doesn't owe a similar contractual duty to TLG.  

The Creator Mountain Hut with its brick-built moose, um, Northern Exposure anyone? Ha. This wave of Ninjago finally pits the age old internet battle of ninjas Vs. pirates. (I remember they kind of tried it in that one silly episode from season two or three.) Another Garbage Truck for City but drastically different to the last and a real life design. The Rally Car is slick and although I have a large enough police and firefighter force, some of the parts included are too good to pass up. Those party hats in the Friends sets will go over big time and the Elves dragons and drakes, I...must...have...them...all! A lot of good stuff this year all around, some average and perhaps already done before but still.

12 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

Wait that last friends set is a copy of my Emmet's Beach House MOC I want 1% ;)  

I've been wondering how your house was turning out. Sweet. :good:

• Like 1

Hey fellow BPers, does anyone else think the Hoth Rebel in 75138 looks like the same one from the 2015 SW Advent Calendar? Also, I was under the impression the ADV nt Calander is the first time we've seen this design Hoth Rebel. Am I right? My understanding is this Hoth Rebel fig is exclusive to the Advent Calander, and that exclusivity will end with the release of 75138.

Edited by randrace

• 1 month later...