Todays 20% off eBay thing, what's everybody buying?

Yellowtot

Figured I'd start a thread, see what people are buying today, Lego or none Lego wise. I went the whole packaging route and basically spent £750 across my 3 accounts to maximize the offer, and bought like my entire next years worth of ink, labels, boxes, envelopes, shelving etc. I can rarely find it cheaper elsewhere, so figured what the hell might as well save some money.

didn't spot it, and yeah I need to keep a more careful aye on the Opera house, good buy indeed. You enter CUKFLASH at checkout and you can buy from multiple sellers, one use per account until 10pm tonight.

Thanks mate. There's one on there now from Germany, comes to £183 with the 20% off if your interested

Thanks for the heads up on this one.  Was hoping to see a DS or one of the other UCS sets at ~ MRSP but all look to have been inflated up enough to warrant hitting LEGO Shop at Home and getting the points and promo.  

Did use it to lock in on an Ecto-1 and (please dont judge me for this) a hogwarts express :s

I wish I were around when HP was.  I woulda made a ton of money because I would have bought the !@#$ out of it simply because it's my favorite series (books) of all time.  I haven't bought a single set, but I know they will all be part of my collection eventually.

• Like 1

I wish I were around when HP was.  I woulda made a ton of money because I would have bought the !@#$ out of it simply because it's my favorite series (books) of all time.  I haven't bought a single set, but I know they will all be part of my collection eventually.

Yeah - this will be the only time i admit it publicly but love the books.  Think the sets looks pretty neat too but then i see the price of diagon alley!  Know its easy in hindsight but the train and this one would have definitely been on my investment list if I'd have had the budget back then.