INVEST IN OLD OR NEW SETS?

It seems like I'm having a harder time lately deciding whether or not to put my Lego investment dollars into older, rarer sets or buying new sets in multiples. I used to buy mostly older sets, but it seems that the market is getting a bit pricey. What is the best bang for your investment buck?

It seems like I'm having a harder time lately deciding whether or not to put my Lego investment dollars into older, rarer sets or buying new sets in multiples. I used to buy mostly older sets, but it seems that the market is getting a bit pricey. What is the best bang for your investment buck?

I buy all types of sets, but lately have been buying multiples of newer sets. The money has already been made on a lot of older sets(and not by me!), so why waste my time? I buy older sets if I like the set. Either way, I'm running out of room to store this stuff. LOL

I buy all types of sets, but lately have been buying multiples of newer sets. The money has already been made on a lot of older sets(and not by me!), so why waste my time? I buy older sets if I like the set. Either way, I'm running out of room to store this stuff. LOLI buy the sets that I would build. I am constantly discovering new and rare sets like The Steven Spielberg Moviemaker Set as an example. They might not all increase in value, but they are usually quite unique in the Lego world.

• 2 weeks later...