Lego Stock Tracker Page

thecrapweasel

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi, 

I'm new to this site and I was wondering if anyone could please tell me the significance of the items that are listed on the stock tracker page and why only those particular sets are on there?  

Thanks

Thanks for nobody answering me, lol.  Maybe if I were more specific in asking...why is Heartlake Mall on there?  Why is Benny's spaceship on there and not Metalbeard's Sea Cow?  Why is the Kwik-E-Mart on there and not SHIELD Helicarrier?  Why is the Volvo L350F not on there?

These were sets that were hard to come by at one point in time or another. Some members asked for certain sets to be tracked. We cannot do them all because the programs that obtain this information do so on a minute to minute basis and we could risk getting our IPs locked by the various retailers. Massive scrapping of data is a sure fire way to get banned from sites and this is a costly process to begin with. We try to only include important sets that are being sought after by members. If you have any suggestions for sets that need to be tracked, let us know.

These were sets that were hard to come by at one point in time or another. Some members asked for certain sets to be tracked. We cannot do them all because the programs that obtain this information do so on a minute to minute basis and we could risk getting our IPs locked by the various retailers. Massive scrapping of data is a sure fire way to get banned from sites and this is a costly process to begin with. We try to only include important sets that are being sought after by members. If you have any suggestions for sets that need to be tracked, let us know.

Oh, I see now.  Thank you!