Advice needed on bulk lot

Once again I would like to call upon the BP knowlage base and get  bit of advice. Been offered this lot of about 18kg and 100 odd minifigs, and been asked to give my best price Just wondering if anyone can spot anything of particular interest or value and  if anyone has ideas on a price. Thanks in advance.IMG_3702.thumb.jpeg.38c6785288ea03b2edd6

IMG_1911.JPG

IMG_1913.JPG

IMG_1912.JPG

$50 worth of figs (although these are frankin-figs ie:mixed-up) & ~30-35lbs (there's always much less than stated) of basic bulk @ $100.  would deserve an offer of about $150 (Cdn) total  depending on how much of the stuff is older/faded, the white doesn't look so good but that may be the lighting & some of it appears to be older stuff & mixed generations, it would be a time sink & not likely result in anything complete ready for resale. 

• Like 2

For UK pricing:

Figs, Bay price 50p - £1 per standard fig and £1-£2 per SW.  Assuming decent condition 100 figs including the SW ~ £120 eBay sale price, or bundle into lots of the standard and the SW. 

18kg is £180 eBay sale price raw weight.  Nothing there I would bother to rebuild, simply clean sort and bundle in 1kg lots at £20 per.  

For cash I’d go £150, maybe up to £180 if I knew to condition was decent.  But depends on the margin you need.  

• Like 1

For UK pricing:

Figs, Bay price 50p - £1 per standard fig and £1-£2 per SW.  Assuming decent condition 100 figs including the SW ~ £120 eBay sale price, or bundle into lots of the standard and the SW. 

18kg is £180 eBay sale price raw weight.  Nothing there I would bother to rebuild, simply clean sort and bundle in 1kg lots at £20 per.  

For cash I’d go £150, maybe up to £180 if I knew to condition was decent.  But depends on the margin you need.  

Thanks, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.