Bulk lot how much to offer?

Here's a kijiji deal.  What's a fair price to offer and are they even worth getting?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

For reselling purposes, you want to be between 25 and 50% percent of the resale value and, of course, the lower end is better.  Determine if instructions and boxes are present and assume that you have to order $10 in parts total, based on common parts and shipping so add that to your total cost. 

For a collection, that's entirely up to you :)

For reselling purposes, you want to be between 25 and 50% percent of the resale value and, of course, the lower end is better.  Determine if instructions and boxes are present and assume that you have to order $10 in parts total, based on common parts and shipping so add that to your total cost. 

For a collection, that's entirely up to you :)

would you buy it and for how much?  

Also, if you plan on selling, make sure to ask about the mini figures. I saw one in there that isn't Lego. If most are missing it will greatly devalue those sets. 

I can't tell which one was not Lego lol.  How much would you offer if it was for resell?  Should I even bother?

sometimes I just have an itch to buy buy buy cause it's fun lol

Those are newer sets and there is nothing about those pictures that would give me any reason to believe that is a good set to purchase.  Generally what I look for in a deal like that is pictures that contain instruction manuals and boxes.  When someone goes to the trouble of keeping boxes for their sets, they're generally pretty diligent about keeping their parts together.  In contrast, when someone doesn't keep their instruction manuals, that generally means that they don't care too much about the sets and you're looking at a total crapshoot in terms of what you're getting.

• Like 1

The black police officer is not Lego, I've sold that police HQ several times in the $70-$80 range, the fire department for a bit less. Both complete. I would not pay more than $110 for that lot IF and only IF the majority of the mini figures are included, even then I would have to be in a low inventory situation and just looking for quick sets to flip.

My standard offers for used sets.  All reference prices are price guide used values:

mint, complete with box, instructions, and mini-figs: 45-50%

complete as above, but no box or complete and dirty, non-mint, etc.: 35-40%

complete, but no box or instructions:  25-30%

complete, no box, instructions, missing minifigs: 15-25% dependent on condition

incomplete: $4/pound

• Like 1