75904 - Mystery Mansion

TheOrcKing

1 hour ago, AirborneAFOL said:

$58 each on Jet when buying 3 and using TRIPLE15 promo code (available on new member accounts). Fulfilled by TRU. Just used it myself last night, assume they'll get cleaned out quick at that price.

jet does come through once in a blue moon!

Edited by Deanfjr

$58 each on Jet when buying 3 and using TRIPLE15 promo code (available on new member accounts). Fulfilled by TRU. Just used it myself last night, assume they'll get cleaned out quick at that price.

In for 3. Just wondering what your experience is with shipping through them? I paid a couple bucks more as not to waive the free return shipping, in case they are damaged. Nice price though.

In for 3. Just wondering what your experience is with shipping through them? I paid a couple bucks more as not to waive the free return shipping, in case they are damaged. Nice price though.

No experience with Jet. But I'll just end up parting out anything with a damaged box so not too concerned. Being fulfilled by TRU I'd expect the typical TRU condition (which seems to be maybe 75/25 good/damaged chance).

16 minutes ago, AirborneAFOL said:

No experience with Jet. But I'll just end up parting out anything with a damaged box so not too concerned. Being fulfilled by TRU I'd expect the typical TRU condition (which seems to be maybe 75/25 good/damaged chance).

That was my experience.  It was fulfilled by TRU and came in good condition, though their packing was not risk-free.  I was just in the lucky 75%.

14 minutes ago, Phil B said:
Jet.com. Buy in multiples and utilize the TRIPLE15 offer to get 15% off their already reduced prices if you're a new member (which you'd obviously would be). $25 max savings per order.

I love how Jet says "we don't like resellers, but hey, buy three." Sure, cause that's normal...

Edited by dcdfan
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Brian Briggs said:

Just received my latest Mystery Mansion from Amazon (UK). Seal codes are 27S6 (=early July).

It's either the last production run or Scooby Doo's not done yet. :smoke:

I think SD is done, when I was in Lego store for the May the 4th event, they had a small pile of SD and said that was it they will not be stocking SD any more.

59 minutes ago, Deanfjr said:

I would say the Haunted Lighthouse is the easy winner in the series, considering all we do is talk about Mystery Mansion & Machine..... 

I agree, a lot of people talk about the Mystery Mansion hoping its going to get close to 10228 being the next best thing on the market, but for me, Haunted lighthouse has the most potential, intermediate price buy in with strong minifigs, I think it may be the one to watch . . . 

Guest TabbyBoy
11 minutes ago, Manse1001 said:

I agree, a lot of people talk about the Mystery Mansion hoping its going to get close to 10228 being the next best thing on the market, but for me, Haunted lighthouse has the most potential, intermediate price buy in with strong minifigs, I think it may be the one to watch . . . 

I agree along with the Mystery Machine. 75904 is way out of the league of 10228, an example is if you bought 9468 (Vampyre Castle) at close to RRP, you'll not make anything after fees and income tax - even now! One-off licenced vehicles are a no brainer to me.

18 minutes ago, Manse1001 said:

You need Mystery Mansion to complete the gang.  All hail Velma!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...