Favorite Theme

Guest eightbrick

I should add LOTR is a close second. I am going to own all sets in both categories... eventually.

file.jpg

Lol a complete collection of Star Wars would probably cost like 25000. Darn resellers...

• 4 weeks later...

What are your guys though on buying all the sets to a theme For example, the coast guard sets. The ship thru to the dive boat. Has anyone had any experience selling complete themes.

It's not a bad idea. There are better ways but they do sell slightly higher instead of buying separately. The main issue is finding the right buyer as that takes time an you know what time is.

• 3 weeks later...

Varies. My personal favorite has got to be Star Wars Classic (anything episode 4/5/6), but occasionally I will buy other themes, such as City, Lego Movie (becoming a top in my book because of the second wave that will be out soon). Some I would like to collect would be Classic Space, the more recent Castle sets and the Star Wars Rebels subtheme (looking much better then the Clone Wars IMO)

My personal favourite time is the modulars, for sure. I love them both as builds and display pieces. After them, Lord of the Rings.

For investing, I like to diversify. Got some modulars, haunted house, tower bridge, pirate ships, trains, some super hero stuff etc. One theme I stay away from is Star Wars.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Brickpicker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I've actually begun to build more sets lately due to inventorying and building and selling bulk buy sets from craigs and to tell you the truth it's all quite stress relieving.

So I don't buy new sets and open them to build. Of those that I've gotten loose I love pirate ships and of course Star Wars ships, those that have big parts in the Star Wars movie/tv universe.

I've actually begun to build more sets lately due to inventorying and building and selling bulk buy sets from craigs and to tell you the truth it's all quite stress relieving.

That is one of the best benefits for me when I buy Lego off CL. After a long stressful day, I can sort/build some of the set from the lot and it relieves a lot of my stress.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...