Lego Games

TheOrcKing

I have all the Heroica sets and most of the others in my collection. I only found a couple to be kind of dull or awkward but altogether they are good. In a way though I am not surprised with the entire line being cut but at one point you would have to wonder just how many different games could Lego come up with? Well, so much for this year's offerings in the Games sector.

Creationary Game (popularity and coolness) and Harry Potter (popular theme) will be the winners, Hoth Game because of rarity in US This year is time to get some, but remember DO NOT pay MSRP price, My collection, just in case: Race 3000, Pirate Code, Monster 4, Meteor Strike, Creationary, Champion, RoboCode, Harry Potter, Ninjago as I remember....I get it all on sale (50% off or more) over the years in 2010, 2011 an 2012....

Whoa, you scared me a bit there, I thought you meant the TT LEGO console video games, not the board games. Personally, I have never seen the board games at any of the stores I frequent, so either they sold what little they had or they stopped carrying them altogether already. I LOVE the TT games, although the formula is pretty much the same in each game, I love the animated LEGO and themes. Can't wait for Marvel Super Heroes later this year.

• 1 year later...

So one can see that investing in lego is quite difficult. I have seen these games around alot with good sales (50% or more!). But I did not bother to buy cause they were not popular. Now, after retirement, they seem to be going much better. I believe the money is with the under the radar sets. Also less competition so you will sell faster and easier.

So one can see that investing in lego is quite difficult. I have seen these games around alot with good sales (50% or more!). But I did not bother to buy cause they were not popular. Now, after retirement, they seem to be going much better. I believe the money is with the under the radar sets. Also less competition so you will sell faster and easier.

Luckily my toy shop (local) still has ALL orm ajority of latest Heroica games for 25% off and usually they wil lbe clearanced 50% off around end of July.... time to keep an eye!