Some questions...

silmon

Hi staff, great stuff here ! Two questions... 1) Can I build up two brickfolio ? One about sets I own, and one about the sets I wish to own? 2) Cause snapshots value show only last six month, are more long time data availlabre in some ways ? Thanks a lot for attention... Sil

Hi staff, grat stuff here !

Two questions...

1) Can I build up two brickfolio ? One about sets I own, and one about the sets I wish to own?

2) Cause snapshots value show only last six month, are more long time data availlabre in some ways ?

Thanks a lot for attention...

Sil

Hello...

Answer to question one...Yes, just make up a new account...Maybe silmon 2.0?

Answer to question two, we have one year data on Price Guide page. We will have two year data within the next month or so.

Hi staff, I've shared silmon2 brickfolio but, how can I see silmon2 brickfolio logged in as silmon ? I chose share=YES + economics=NO. And I've another question too.... Is possible buy/sell here on brickpicker? Can I post a thread with set I'm seraching for and set I'm selling in order to build up private transaction with other brickpicker userS (for example belonging to the same country?) Thanks.

Is possible buy/sell here on brickpicker?

It is okay to put up a link to an item you are selling through another website, but you can not sell an item directly from this site.

At best, you can trade with fellow members here I think. But selling here is not an option.

It has to do with Ed & Jeff's agreement with eBay I believe.

Yes, that's what I think too. Maybe I can write what pieces I have for sale and if a friend is interested we can come to an agreement privately. I did not mean brickpicker as sales platform but only as a community meeting place in which to combine some business ... Right? Bye