The easiest way to order half of a set?

cburk

Question

I bought a tub of lego at a rummage sale and it had a complete 10195 AT-OT walker and minifigs but no drop ship. Is there an easy way to order all the parts for just the drop ship with out having to type in every part number? Used parts would be best but I'd buy new if I have to. 

Thanks in advance.

Edited by cburk

2 answers to this question

Have you checked ebay or bricklink for just the ship you need? There are lots of parter-outers out there who sell individual components of a set. If you order the bricks separate via bricklink you will most likely have to use multiple sellers and pay multiple shipping & handling charges to acquire all of the pieces you will need to complete your set. eBay would be the way I would go if you can find one at a reasonable price compared to ordering the bricks separately on bricklink. 

If you do go the bricklink route, they have a feature that allows you to "part out a set" which will enable you to see and order the individual pieces for any set. It takes some getting used to, but comes in handy when trying to complete sets from bulk lots.

Edited by terrymc4677
  • Like 1

I've done some Looking at both brick link and ebay with no luck. But the people I bought the walker off of just called me and said the found the ship and want to sell it. So it's my lucky day!

Thanks for the help!

• Like 1