10697 - XXXL Large Creative Box

Was not horrible in/out in about an hour. I'm about 3 hours north of where I live visiting my grandfather. He needed some stuff so I figured I'd kill 2 birds and go.

Man "oh that's a lot of Lego"
Me: "yeah trying to build her dream home (my girlfriend was with me)"

"I feel bad for whoever is going to step on those"

Me: "yeah I work for the CIA and this is are next WMD"

I can go on....only issue was getting them into the car (like 12 of them) shouldn't have taken the Lexus up here lol...

12676ddff8bdc62795d3aef906d9037b.jpg

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Lego Templar said:
Was not horrible in/out in about an hour. I'm about 3 hours north of where I live visiting my grandfather. He needed some stuff so I figured I'd kill 2 birds and go.

Man "oh that's a lot of Lego"
Me: "yeah trying to build her dream home (my girlfriend was with me)"

"I feel bad for whoever is going to step on those"

Me: "yeah I work for the CIA and this is are next WMD"

I can go on....only issue was getting them into the car (like 12 of them) shouldn't have taken the Lexus up here lol...

Is there a way to check stock for these locally before I trek out? Will they show up the conventional way by searching the store via the site?

No this item shows 0 for all stores. I would assume most stores will be cleared out in the next hour longest 2. This wasn't going super fast where I was. I was the only one with more than 1. They had 2 pallets of them and when I got there (20 minutes after opening) they had about 12-15 left on one and 6-8 left after I got done. I'd bet they are all gone by now.

No this item shows 0 for all stores. I would assume most stores will be cleared out in the next hour longest 2. This wasn't going super fast where I was. I was the only one with more than 1. They had 2 pallets of them and when I got there (20 minutes after opening) they had about 12-15 left on one and 6-8 left after I got done. I'd bet they are all gone by now.

Understood, thanks.

The target I hit had no Gorilla's or training Jets  transporters
They had crafting boxes and changing seasons.  Got two of each and went home. 
Tomorrows list has a trip to the Lego store and that is it. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I could tell, neither Changing Seasons nor Crafting box have MSRP of $49.99 like the ad claimed...