30320 - Gallimimus Trap

exciter1

This is going to be a fast and furious race to the bottom by ebay sellers. $4.99 shipped this time next week?

I don't think this is something that people need to dump in fear of a refresh next week so (in theory) it shouldn't be that bad...

I didn't think about how I'd be releasing the horde when I posted last night.  Luckily I had already placed my orders.  One store pick up was cancelled completely.  Another was reduced to 2 from an order of 10. And my order of 25 to be shipped says items located in stock, so hopefully they'll be coming.  Unless TRU does like Lego and its LIFO. I'll be heading out to pick up my 2 just in case...

• Like 2

They had thousands left yet I didn't get a free one last week.  

Exactly...some of my local stores never seem to have any free promos left, just days after it starts, then a bunch suddenly show up in the same store a week or two later.  TRU needs to get their act together.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
22 minutes ago, justapilgrim said:

Set of the year award goes to.....

You can say that again...I wish I'd bought 1000 when they were available.  Already sitting at $40 at Amazon.  I'm not sure that I've ever had a set that increased 10x in such a short period of time.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, redcell said:

You can say that again...I wish I'd bought 1000 when they were available.  Already sitting at $40 at Amazon.  I'm not sure that I've ever had a set that increased 10x in such a short period of time.

Rocket Raccoon was available off the shelf for $3.25 & sold for 3+ weeks at over $30, that was a fun one!  (TRU Canada)