London Drugs (Canada)

Gray2010

I have ordered from them several times. There's free shipping and you save the provincial taxes if there's no London Drugs in your province, that extra 10% makes a difference.

I haven't bought anything recently though, we have had good deals elsewhere lately.

Just a heads-up, I'm not sure if this is well-known but I'll share anyway.

I never ordered from London Drugs before, I found their shipping minimum a bit too high. Either way, I added 200$ worth of Lego, proceeded to checkout with a guest email address and I changed my mind and didn't order anything, closed the window and let it be. 3-4 days later, I received an email and they gave me a code for free shipping, referring my order and the 200$ worth of stuff I left in it. For fun I went back using the same browser, my items were still in my cart and even when going below the 200$ limit, the shipping was still free when I applied the coupon.

So if you want something from there for yourself and like me, there are no London Drugs in Quebec, then the 15% sale becomes 25% or so because of the no-tax. I'm not sure if they always send a coupon or not, so your mileage may vary. 

Just a heads-up, I'm not sure if this is well-known but I'll share anyway.

I never ordered from London Drugs before, I found their shipping minimum a bit too high. Either way, I added 200$ worth of Lego, proceeded to checkout with a guest email address and I changed my mind and didn't order anything, closed the window and let it be. 3-4 days later, I received an email and they gave me a code for free shipping, referring my order and the 200$ worth of stuff I left in it. For fun I went back using the same browser, my items were still in my cart and even when going below the 200$ limit, the shipping was still free when I applied the coupon.

So if you want something from there for yourself and like me, there are no London Drugs in Quebec, then the 15% sale becomes 25% or so because of the no-tax. I'm not sure if they always send a coupon or not, so your mileage may vary. 

I almost always get a free shipping copoun when I leave stuff in my cart. Even if it's over $200. Crazy london drugs. 

• 1 month later...

London Drugs presently has a 15% sale on all Lego. And until tomorrow June 30th, we get 25 CAD off for a purchase over 100 CAD when paying with Visa Checkout On top of this, you don't pay provincial taxes if shipping to a province where there isn't any London Drugs.

Overall, it's not a bad deal at all, especially if you have some free shipping coupons (otherwise, free shipping is above 200 CAD).

Better hurry though, the Visa Checkout promotion ends pretty soon.

• Like 2

London Drugs presently has a 15% sale on all Lego. And until tomorrow June 30th, we get 25 CAD off for a purchase over 100 CAD when paying with Visa Checkout On top of this, you don't pay provincial taxes if shipping to a province where there isn't any London Drugs.

Overall, it's not a bad deal at all, especially if you have some free shipping coupons (otherwise, free shipping is above 200 CAD).

Better hurry though, the Visa Checkout promotion ends pretty soon.

Thanks! Bought myself the big Jurassic World set =D $104 with tax and free shipping... can't see WM or TRU discounting this line anytime soon.

Edited by tacsniper

• 3 weeks later...

On top of this, you don't pay provincial taxes if shipping to a province where there isn't any London Drugs.

There isn't a London drugs in Ontario to my knowledge, but tax is still being added on during checkout. Never purchased anything from Londondrugs before, but some JW sets sans tax sounded pretty nice right now (%13 for Ontario). However as i said tax is still being added on.

Anyone in Ontario have any luck not having tax apply?

Well if anyone from Ontario has a different experience than what i had above, let me know!

Londondrugs currently has a couple JW sets at a small discount. I-Rex is %20 off, RR and T-Rex less than %20 and probably better to get once TRU has stock with cineplexfeb.

Edited by Sandwraithx157

• 4 weeks later...

Currently 15% and more on most/all LEGO. + code LEGOSAVE10 to get 10$ off a 50% purchase.

I ordered the T-rex tracker for myself, because I also save an additional 10% on taxes because I'm in Quebec. 

RR is a pretty good deal at this price, mostly for QFLL, but also not a terrible buy-in long term. Only problem is the whole $200 min for free shipping thing.

RR isn't showing up for me.. just TRex.

Someone around these parts already picked them clean... especially of IRs. ;)

Probably because their search system is terrible haha... Searching Jurassic World only shows the Tracker, but you can manually find each set just by searching "Lego".

http://www.londondrugs.com/Lego-Raptor-Rampage/L8614745,default,pd.html?start=96&q=lego

RR is a pretty good deal at this price, mostly for QFLL, but also not a terrible buy-in long term. Only problem is the whole $200 min for free shipping thing.

I registered a bunch of email addresses to their newsletter and each time they provide a free shipping code :) 

• Like 1