Lego Polybags in Canada

Gray2010

Well I am going to start this and maybe others can join the list so we can help each other out...

I am looking for the following polybags:

10x Jurrsaic World
10x 30303 Joker Bumper Car
10x 30283 Creator - 4x4 Hummer
10x 30284 Creator Farm Tractor
10x 30313 City Garbage scooter?

Thanks!

Edited by tacsniper

Well I am going to start this and maybe others can join the list so we can help each other out...

I am looking for the following polybags:

10x Jurrsaic World
10x 30303 Joker Bumper Car
10x 30283 Creator - 4x4 Hummer
10x 30284 Creator Farm Tractor
10x 30313 City Garbage scooter?

Thanks!

Are you wondering where you can buy those? I've only seen the JW polybag at one of my TRUs .. Never the others but I know there is a local gal who scoops them up all the time.

I have a stash of JWs myself.

Are you wondering where you can buy those? I've only seen the JW polybag at one of my TRUs .. Never the others but I know there is a local gal who scoops them up all the time.

I have a stash of JWs myself.

​I would like to know too! I am seeing them poping up on eBay so I thought I put the post out there just in case one of us run into them in TRU. 

I am in Tokyo right now and will be going to their Discovery Cetner tomorrow or Wednesday, hopefully I can find some rare stuff.

Edited by tacsniper

​I would like to know too! I am seeing them poping up on eBay so I thought I put the post out there just in case one of us run into them in TRU. 

I am in Tokyo right now and will be going to their Discovery Cetner tomorrow or Wednesday, hopefully I can find some rare stuff.

​Been able to find over 30 from a couple TRU's in my area, however the ones that carry them seem to be the busier/bigger locations. Only been able to find them in 2 in the 10 or so i can reliably check. And unless theirs some restocks coming; i think my area is dry of them for now.

They sell like hotcakes on ebay too ;) I've even had buyers contact me calling me rude things because i'm apparently stupid for not knowing that this item will be free with pre-orders. Tell that to to tons I've sold to already buddy :P

​Been able to find over 30 from a couple TRU's in my area, however the ones that carry them seem to be the busier/bigger locations. Only been able to find them in 2 in the 10 or so i can reliably check. And unless theirs some restocks coming; i think my area is dry of them for now.

They sell like hotcakes on ebay too ;) I've even had buyers contact me calling me rude things because i'm apparently stupid for not knowing that this item will be free with pre-orders. Tell that to to tons I've sold to already buddy :P

Haven't found a single Jurassic World one yet just fleets of the ugly Tie Advanced polys

​Same here, Alot of Chima ice mech, TIE advanced, Giraffe and a Ninjago bad guy mech. 

I don't even want to buy a bunch to resell them, I just want one at "retail" price :) 

Just reloaded on JW polybags from my usual TRU hangout. I'm guessing these things aren't very available in the US as 4 out of 5 sales are going to the US. The poor exchange rate must be helping too.

I hope I sell out before they show up down south. :)

• Like 1

Just reloaded on JW polybags from my usual TRU hangout. I'm guessing these things aren't very available in the US as 4 out of 5 sales are going to the US. The poor exchange rate must be helping too.

I hope I sell out before they show up down south. :)

Nice!

​No restocks in my area yet, but yes out of my 23 or so sold, only 1 was within Canada. Keeping a few just in case a shortage or something crazy happens once the pre-orders ship and/or they don't become available in the US.

Also managed to find a new poly I've yet to see at TRU. It was Friends set 30204 Wish Fountain.

No listings of it on ebay under Canada Only, so might be new north of the border?

​I don't do Friends at all.... :)

I wasn't going to keep any JW polybags, but after having good success flipping them I think I'm going to put two into the "ours" box!

Made also a few quick flip ... but wasn't thinking at first that Canada Post would ask 5$ for a letter parcel to USA .. so I started out with free shipping .. but at the end My gain after all fees was 3.20$ CAN ... made the correction for shipping and now  USA buyers aren't buying anymore ... , what would be the profit I should be happy to have in my pocket ? Cause following you all on Ebay .. don't think you clear more than 4$ a pack after all the fees !  ( due to each Province tax , you do a bit more than me )

Edited by gravtation

Made also a few quick flip ... but wasn't thinking at first that Canada Post would ask 5$ for a letter parcel to USA .. so I started out with free shipping .. but at the end My gain after all fees was 3.20$ ... made the correction for shipping and no more  USA buyers ... , what would be the profit I should be happy to have in my pocket ? Cause following you all on Ebay .. don't think you clear more than 4$ a pack after all the fees !  ( due to each Province tax , you do a bit more than me )

​I'm only clearing about $4.50 per (I just upped my price by a whole dollar so now it's $5.50 per). For me it's an attempt to hit Top-Rated status (the 100 sales in a year has always eluded me) to save 20% on fees when I go to sell some more expensive stuff later this year. Well that and if I can sell all the ones I picked up it'll be about $240 in my pocket at the end of the day.

• Like 1

​I'm only clearing about $4.50 per (I just upped my price by a whole dollar so now it's $5.50 per). For me it's an attempt to hit Top-Rated status (the 100 sales in a year has always eluded me) to save 20% on fees when I go to sell some more expensive stuff later this year. Well that and if I can sell all the ones I picked up it'll be about $240 in my pocket at the end of the day.

Let me tell you it's not that simple .. I'm Top Rated seller http://www.ebay.ca/usr/gravtation ... but don't get the discount cause you need to keep 100  sales  a year ..from month to month , end of Spring, Summer and beginning of Automn .. is dead... let me tell you the market is not what it used to be 4-5 years ago ! .. :)... but think I will re-start selling in Europe like I use to do ! ...

But I wish you all the sales you want, you deserve it !

Edited by gravtation