Copies of posts emailed

Hi there, since the update I have begun receiving copies of new posts to email, so my email is getting quite full as you can imagine. If you could please turn this off or tell me how to turn it off that would be appreciated. I can not seem to do it in my notifications. In fact in the notifications it requires me to choose at least one option for email updates and I would prefer to choose no option. I do not want any extra emails.

Thank you

Hi there, since the update I have begun receiving copies of new posts to email, so my email is getting quite full as you can imagine. If you could please turn this off or tell me how to turn it off that would be appreciated. I can not seem to do it in my notifications. In fact in the notifications it requires me to choose at least one option for email updates and I would prefer to choose no option. I do not want any extra emails.

Thank you

I believe you control this feature in the Notifications menu.  Click on the bell at the top of the forum screen, then click the sprocket titled "Notification Settings".  Once you get to the Notifications Settings page, click the "Send me news and information" box so it's toggled off.

Hope this helps-

Guest TabbyBoy

Once you get used to a website, it all changes - just like a supermarket putting produce in different aisles. I noticed that my notifications were all turned on and I had 107 emails this morning!  I've now turned them all off and will check for messages and updates as and when feel like it.