The ultimate Fire Brigade

Rich B

For all of you (including myself) that have been hoarding multiple Fire Brigade's for the past 3 or 4 years, waiting for this 4th modualr to retire, but have come to terms with reality that it might be 2020 before it goes EOL, there is hope. You can open up a few of your 10197's that are just collecting dust on the shelf and build this, check it out! http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=406569

Most of the Modulars look sweet when used in multiples. The Cafe Corner had a huge model in the back of the instruction manual. It used SIX Cafe Corners to build a huge building. Very neat.

I have seen that before, very very cool! I know what I'm doing when I have 6 grand to spend on CC's.........building a Cafe Corner x6 ;)

I created a 2-bay fire brigade based on what I saw other LEGO builders have created.....I want to change the new cinema from a corner set...and add to the street row...

Wow that is a nice 2 bay!! Love it, good work! All of these custom Fire Brigade photos are really making me want to open some of the extras I have and start MOCing one of my own.