MOC Highlights

TheOrcKing

Just found this cool little build.

Teedo & Luggabeast from the Force Awakens

"Though they got little screen time, the pair that tried to capture BB-8 in a net near the beginning of The Force Awakens has been faithfully recreated by teohongtzer. Teedo is given a name drop by Rey (for he’s no respect for anyone), his steed is not. If you dig a bit you’ll find out it’s called a “Luggabeast” and they are cyborg creatures used to find droids and salvage on Jakku."

1111.JPG

1111.png

• Like 8

That is super cool! 

I remember as a kid, maybe in 1997, Lego held a contest for the Town: Divers theme. Sort of like Ideas I guess, but you had to be a child under a certain age if I recall. Build a scene based on the Divers theme and submit photos of your creation to Lego. Forget what the prize was, probably a full theme package or something. I remember I did something sort of like this MOC, with an upper and lower layer, ships at sea level, and then the divers stuff underneath. I used hot glue to make the upper baseplate stay put though.

I did not win the competition. 

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 5:45 PM, TheGallows said:

I'll post this one as well seeing as though its from the same guy. Never seen Lego used in quite this way, really

I absolutely love this MOC. Really different and super cool looking. This is a different take on how Lego is displayed and very original  in my opinion. Well done!

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 4:27 PM, TheGallows said:

Hades hound. Cerberus.

Hey, it's Hagrid's dog Fluffy!

17 hours ago, Lordoflego said:

Hope I'm not reposting, I found it on line and I really like it, whole thing including the custom box design

I may have already posted somewhere in the modular inspiration topic but still it is a fantastic design and nice to see someone else thought so as well.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

It's a shame they spent all that time making everything perfect & then misspelled Untouchables...

Lol, I don't think I read this word whole yet :) besides, this makes it more realistic with the mistakes LEGO makes.......how was Ecto spelled?

Edited by Lordoflego