TRU.ca %20 off Select LEGO Movie/Creator Sets

Sandwraith

They make the categories for sales before they go live and just hide the links. :P

Deals March 27 - April 6 >  Save up to XX on Building Sets

http://www.toysrus.ca/family/viewall/index.jsp?categoryId=60809046&overrideStore=TRUSCA

It's not quite finished (hence the "Save up to XX"), items can move in and out before the sale actually begins.

That's really genius!

Then start from Feb. TRU has put Star Wars and City on 20% off sale twice while Friends and Disney Princes not even once.....

They make the categories for sales before they go live and just hide the links. :P

Deals March 27 - April 6 >  Save up to XX on Building Sets

http://www.toysrus.ca/family/viewall/index.jsp?categoryId=60809046&overrideStore=TRUSCA

It's not quite finished (hence the "Save up to XX"), items can move in and out before the sale actually begins.

They apparently don't hide them very well. Good job on finding that... going to be a costly day if it applies to 7965 in store. I was already driving past the only TRU in my city tomorrow afternoon that I didn't deplete of 7965s the last time. Looks like I'll have a reason to stop in and snoop! :)

Edit - just read back a couple of pages and this has been on for a bit.  Nice to see that the cineplex code was useful for a last go around.

--------------------

30% + cineplexholiday code applicable to Galaxy Squad sets, including the 1,000+ piece "Galaxy Squad - Galactic Titan (70709)".  But it sells at a low price online now, and I just never could warm up to this line, so it was a pass.

Outside of the Galaxy Squad I found one set - small but officially retired and priced well.  Monster Fighters - The Werewolf (9463) is 30% off, which brings it to $20.97, and almost bang on to buy 2 and apply  the cineplexholiday code for $10 off.  All in with Ont. HST was $36.09 for 2 sets.  I like the Werewolf minifig -  pretty well timeless and not subject to fads.  Thinking it should be a decent one for the fall and Christmas time. 

Edited by Spensar

30% + cineplexholiday code applicable to Galaxy Squad sets, including the 1,000+ piece "Galaxy Squad - Galactic Titan (70709)".  But it sells at a low price online now, and I just never could warm up to this line, so it was a pass.

Outside of the Galaxy Squad I found one set - small but officially retired and priced well.  Monster Fighters - The Werewolf (9463) is 30% off, which brings it to $20.97, and almost bang on to buy 2 and apply  the cineplexholiday code for $10 off.  All in with Ont. HST was $36.09 for 2 sets.  I like the Werewolf minifig -  pretty well timeless and not subject to fads.  Thinking it should be a decent one for the fall and Christmas time.

The market is flooded by Galaxy Squad, both sets and parts. Even at 50% off, it's not a great deal.

The Werewolf 9463 *seems* like it should be a good pick... but my part out pricing AI somehow disagrees, it gives a part out value of just 25.47 USD (73% profit over purchase value). I guess selling the set as a whole for 30 CAD could be possible, I have no experience there.

There were a few decent LEGO movie sets for part out this week: 70809, 70801, 70815...

Any bricklink store in montreal area? Would like to support local sellers and save on shipping

We are located in Montreal if you want to have a look:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Stragus

http://angrybricks.brickowl.com/

(Your BL profile seems to be under a different name than "sqlplus", just note that we don't do pick-up under 50 feedbacks.)