More brickpoint for set reviews?

I feel 10 brickpoints is too low for a review with 1000 characters. Maybe 25 points will be more attractive?

Just a suggestion.

(I am about to write a few reviews, LOL)

It's something we can adjust. But we will give the first 100 different members who write a quality review 500 Brickpoints. So you already have 500 points coming your way. 1000 characters is a paragraph.

I think the current point value is about accurate. When I write reviews, I don't even do it for the points. I do it because I have an opinion on a set. Don't get me wrong, the points are nice, but as Ed said, 1000 characters goes by in the blink of an eye. Just my two cents. If the points go up, totally cool with me. I like to write long reviews. Lol. :)

I dunno. I think 10 is a good amount of 'experience' points. 25 seems a bit too much honestly. Then again, I don't really care about earning the points. It's a nice initiative, but honestly, I just like to do stuff like this. That and BS'ing, heh. Look at it this way, if you receive ten points for a thousand characters, then that means you get a point for every one hundred characters.

I think the current point value is about accurate. When I write reviews, I don't even do it for the points. I do it because I have an opinion on a set. Don't get me wrong, the points are nice, but as Ed said, 1000 characters goes by in the blink of an eye. Just my two cents. If the points go up, totally cool with me. I like to write long reviews. Lol. :)

Reply a post like this get me 2 points. For a review, I really think about each perspective of a set and do some research to write and score. I feel we will benefit more if we have more reviews and scores. The current scores are also biased due to few scores on the same set.

Another way is giving points separately to review (maybe 20 points) and the scores (maybe 1 points and up to 5 per day). Imagine how much the score ranking will be more useful if we have >30 people give scores on the same set!