40120 - Valentine's Day Dinner

TheOrcKing

Is this available in Europe? And if it is, could someone pick it up for me and ship to my location (cannot order on shop at home) 

Can't even visit the Shop page of Lego UK at the moment - still on 'server error / technical difficulties'

EDIT: They've fixed it now - it's

Edited by abri123

Is this available in Europe? And if it is, could someone pick it up for me and ship to my location (cannot order on shop at home) 

Yes it is, I put in an order earlier today (Europe and Australia availability are the same). Hopefully one of your European brothers can help you out getting this set.

If that is the size of the ring, how big is this appendage really..?  And with that size of appendage why...  (you guys can take it from here :D :D)

Probably big enough to play baseball with which must have been a 'homerun' for her.

Gollum is hidden behind the wall.

Waiting with a song of his own.

Here is a review by The Brick fan on this seasonal set of love and all that other 'mushy' stuff. The neatest thing to point out aside from the obvious champagne glasses is the usage of sand green masonry bricks which aren't cheap if you take a browse across Bricklink due to their rarity. Also the couple of fez' are good too especially if trying to make a Shriners convention MOC. ;)

15993488778_08409f8a93_b.jpg

15558563174_fc6a3fdb6a_b.jpg

Great.

Any European ordering on LEGO Shop at Home and is willing to order 1 extra for me + ship it to me contact me on private and if you could check shipping costs that would be nice. Can pay right away on paypal + some extra for your good deed ;)

this is now available at Lego US LEGO Shop at Home

Great.

Any European ordering on LEGO Shop at Home and is willing to order 1 extra for me + ship it to me contact me on private and if you could check shipping costs that would be nice. Can pay right away on paypal + some extra for your good deed ;)

I don't have any at the moment, but just for info, shipping costs from UK with Royal Mail (so that you know if anyone has/gets spares), is

Guest TabbyBoy

If my girlfriend got down on one knee and offered me this set, I'd rip it out of her hand, then ask her when dinner would be ready and if my shirt is ironed ready for tomorrow.

Edited because... Sn4tch wasn't allowed. I meant it in the context to grab or take quickly, not what you dirty lot think!

Edited by TabbyBoy

I love this set!

Who is investing in this set and how long it will be on sale?

Until it's sold out. :)

Well let's say about a month.

Because shipping fees are expensive in my country I don't invest in small boxed sets like this one (unless I can get them for free of course).

Guest TabbyBoy

My girlfriend is getting VD on 14FEB, the set I mean along with a proper dinner.  I'll build it and put it on the restaurant table while we eat.  LEGO sent me this FOC instead of the last 2 promos I missed.

• 2 weeks later...