TRU Canada 12 & 13th Promos

Veegs

Just a heads up for those that don't check flyers - TRU in Canada looks like they'll have a decent promo on Friday and Saturday. Airmiles promo (over $75) plus $20 off giftcard for future purchase (over $80) PLUS the Lego Movie DVD (over $75 spent) PLUS select sets 25% off.

I plan to go at store opening tomorrow, as I'm sure if there are decent sets at 25% off they'll go quickly. The sets are City/Superheroes/SW. 

I think the free DVD is minimum 10 per store and they'll probably go quickly. 

I think if you triple stack promos coupled with the 25% off, you can push your savings pretty far. I am mostly interested in Superheroes 2013 sets that are still hanging around, but we'll see which sets are actually on sale.

• Like 2

Decent price on The Mine and Gunship for bigger sets.  I already have 5 mines but think I might as well get a couple more. I thought I had enough Space Centers but I am down to one as they've sold like crazy. Cool City subthemes seem to sell at Christmas.

The older Superheroes stuff is mostly in stock in my city (use the ship to store feature to check local stock) and at this buy in I'm confident I won't lose money, so I plan to scoop it up right at the store opening.

Decent price on The Mine and Gunship for bigger sets.  I already have 5 mines but think I might as well get a couple more. I thought I had enough Space Centers but I am down to one as they've sold like crazy. Cool City subthemes seem to sell at Christmas.

The older Superheroes stuff is mostly in stock in my city (use the ship to store feature to check local stock) and at this buy in I'm confident I won't lose money, so I plan to scoop it up right at the store opening.

Are Space Centres still available at TRU? Didn't see them on their website.